Wanted: Sales Administration / Customer Service
JJ’s Sweets is a rapidly growing Natural Foods startup that produces the delicious Cocomels – Coconut Milk Caramels, which are sold in thousands of stores across the country.
The administrative assistant executes a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Answering customer and vendor inquiries
• Inputting orders into Quickbooks to generate invoices
• Filling in paperwork necessary for customers or vendors
• Coordinating some marketing events, such as samplings or tradeshows.
• Retrieving and formatting sales data for analysis
• Coordinating with our shipping department to ensure customer orders are submitted on time and accurately and get shipped on time.
• Some light sales to direct accounts we have leads for
• Downloading and tracking social media performance data
• Coordinating and sending out email newsletters to our email lists.
• Updating our website when appropriate
• Tracking shipment and samples sent
• And more…
Due to the dynamic nature of being a small, rapidly growing company, the best candidate for this position will be able to handle a variety of different tasks and, once trained, be self-sufficient and reliable. The environment can get a little hectic when a multitude of opportunities land at the same time. The best candidate will be able to stay calm and execute their duties accurately and stay organized despite the need for fast turn-around. If you want to work hard, be a part of fun team, and gain valuable experience with a Natural/Organic food start up, you might be right for us.
Please apply if you:
– Are good with computers (Microsoft Excel (a must), Word, Facebook, and more)
– Are detail oriented and able to complete a variety of tasks efficiently
– Are reliable and willing to work
– Are willing to learn and master new tasks.
Our team values include showing dedication, honesty, loyalty, ability, reliability and an enjoyment in a job well done. Our team is small – we need someone with the willingness to jump in and help out where needed plus a good sense of humor and a commitment to the job. The job starts part time, but with the right person, can become full time.
Please reply to email@example.com