Job Title: Customer Experience Associate
Reporting to: COO/CFO
Company: The Seaweed Bath Co.
Location: Boulder, CO
The Seaweed Bath Co. is seeking a dynamic Operations Leader to help us effectively scale our rapidly growing business.
Founded in 2010, The Seaweed Bath Co. is devoted to transforming the skin and hair care ritual by providing nutrient-rich, performance-optimized personal care, hair care and face care formulas that offer visible results, as well a unique ocean-inspired sensory experience. This is achieved by harnessing the powerful benefits of seaweed. The Seaweed Bath Co. sustainably hand-harvests certified organic seaweed off the coast of Maine, which is used in its proven, effective formulas to naturally detoxify, replenish, and protect your skin and hair. Today, The Seaweed Bath Co. can be found at Target, Whole Foods, Amazon and a wide variety of retailers nationwide. The company is PE-backed and well capitalized, undergoing rapid growth.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
This position is a key individual that will be the main liaison to our customer community. As a member of the team, this position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders, able work in a team environment, and a passion for driving continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all customer service issues received via telephone, email, and web chat
• Monitor Retail and Wholesale websites daily to ensure there are no issues with product, promotions, payments, and content.
• Track and respond accordingly to customer feedback on all Ecommerce platforms
• Collect and Update Demo and Brand Ambassador Trackers
• Coordinate and Ship all in-store tester request and car stock orders for Brokers and Brand Ambassadors
• Track and Maintain all promotional materials and sample inventory
• Assist in Community Outreach for Branding Projects
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 or more years of experience in a customer support role preferably in CPG company
• BA or BS Degree required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Key characteristics: detail-oriented, integrity, drive for results, collaborative, flexible, strong communicator, team player mentality with ability to roll up his/her sleeves