The Marketing Specialist will support the Celestial Seasonings Marketing team in the Boulder, CO office. This person will be responsible for leading the cross-functional team to execute marketing programs and new product launches. Additionally, this role will have exposure to brand communications, market research, packaging design, and product development. Come join us and work on the #1 Herbal tea brand!
Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
Lead planning and execution of marketing initiatives to drive topline consumption. This includes workstreams such as IRCs, FSIs, digital coupons, and display program.
Supports sales team through sales materials development, including sell sheets, line review presentations, and sales sample requests. Maintains category review calendar, new item acceptance tracker and trade calendar for business management purposes.
Leads cross functional team to execute new item commercialization through detailed timelines and regular cross-functional team meetings.
Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects that may include areas such as digital media, email promotions, eCommerce, packaging redesign, and primary and/or secondary market research.
Assist with ad hoc data pulls, including shipments to customers and consumption in IRI/Nielsen/Spins
Serves as day-to-day contact for partners.
Minimum three years’ experience in a marketing, marketing analytics or project management role or related capacity on either the brand side or agency side. Experience would ideally be in consumer packaged goods industry, but is not a requirement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
• Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience analyzing data & translating to recommendations
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Experience with AC Nielsen or IRI preferred
• Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Application Instructions: At The Hain Celestial Group, our commitment to helping consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™ is at the heart of everything we do. With operations in North America, Europe, and India, we participate in many natural categories with well-known brands. Our mission is to be the leading marketer, manufacturer, and seller of organic and natural, better-for-you products. We are committed to growing sustainably while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. Come join one of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies to help consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled
Apply online, visit our careers page at www.hain.com