A fast paced, innovated and award winning Natural and Organic Sun, Skincare and Aromatherapy Company here in Boulder is looking for bright, enthusiastic, highly motivated effective Territory Sales Manager to join our team. The position will report directly to the VP of Sales and the entire executive team. This position serves two key function; one as primary contact and liaison for Goddess Garden Broker Network, educating, training and driving business works to implement and execute the company sales plans / goals specific to said territory. Second, to act as an Account Manager on Goddess Garden enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate would have vast experience and working knowledge of the Natural Products Industry and National retailers in Mass, Food and Drug. This position will require a working knowledge of buy plans, sales forecasting, demand planning and ability to multi tasks, work individually and with growing fast paced sales team.
Candidate will be responsible for territory and account sales overseeing, executing plans and objectives as developed by Goddess Garden. This position will require extensive travel and territory management to include working with Sales Coordinator to assure Retailer New -item forms and submission processes, submit and manage complete promotions and ad-campaigns directly with key retailers or with brokers, manage all retail portals, manage and update pricing and new-item set-up sheets for both retailers as well as distributors. This position will also be responsible for executing and maintaining buy plans and sales forecasting with weekly updates / changes that impact or influence demand planning. This position will also work with VP of Sales and Sales Coordinator on meeting and travel schedules to include Broker Summits, Trade Shows and all Category Review Schedules.
• Drive business works to implement and execute the company sales plans / goals specific to territory.
• Responsible for leveraging sales assets inclusive of managing and growing Net Sales & New sales in said territory.
• TM is responsible for delivering and maintaining strong Retail partnerships to include, in depth product knowledge of brands product line and merchandising guidelines specific to category and retail partner needs.
• TM is responsible to meet existing retailers regularly and to maintain consistent and timely follow up. This would include on-going sales reviews of sales history both current and YOY. In addition, maintain and communicate Category Review Schedules / Sample Submissions, New Store Resets & Openings, Promotional Campaigns and Regional Team Meetings/Table top Shows.
• TM is responsible for coordinating and working/training of all Broker Teams and Individual Sales Representatives through scheduled “drive along” observing sales encounters, studying results, and effective communicating effectiveness with Broker Managers.
• TM is responsible for working with Sales Coordinator and CSR Department to promote sales and merchandising objectives both existing and new retail partners. This to include new vendor set forms and accurate account information.
• TM is responsible for maintaining a all-region specific reports, these include Broker Performance Report/Quarterly/Monthly, YOY Sales by Account and Void Reports.
• TM is responsible for maintaining a cost effective and pre-planned travel schedule along with timely submission of expense reports.
• 5 + Years Minimum Experience in working in the Natural Products Industry or with CPG Company
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be skilled in office productivity software, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to travel and manage a comprehensive travel schedule
• Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate creative and logistical skills
• Must be able to collaborate and work effectively with Sales Team
• Additional Plus is a vast understanding of Retail Vendor Portal and EDI platforms
• Education BS/BA Required
• References required upon request
• Proven Track Record
• Full Time Position – Longmont Colorado
• Salary based on Experience – Industry Scale
• Competitive Benefits to include Medical & 401K
Please send cover letter and resume describing your skills and job history to:
Dennis O’Toole Vice President of Sales
Goddess Garden Organics