Executive Assistant & HR Technician
FSLA: Non-Exempt, Hourly
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Justin’s headquarters in Boulder, Colorado. This role is responsible for the everyday workings of the office, from supplies to facility upkeep and also provides administrative support to two Justin’s executives. This entails managing calendars, fielding inquiries, and arranging travel as needed.
This position also serves as a human resources and payroll coordinator for Justin’s LLC. These accountabilities encompass salaried and office hourly staffing; providing guidance to all employees and managers on topics such as performance appraisal process, office hourly salary administration process, benefit administration and the leave process; PTO tracking; recruiting and on-boarding; administering and performing all aspects of HR functions.
• Provide administrative support to the President and VP of Sales
• Manage executive calendars, setup meetings, and field external inquiries
• Prioritize and direct requests for time, meetings
• Book travel and complete expense reports as requested
• Oversee day-to-day elements of the Boulder office, including facility upkeep.
• Act as point of contact for external service providers relative to Boulder office
• Manage office supplies as well as food and beverage purchases
• Secure external facilities and services for company events, including, but not limited to Board of Managers meetings, employee appreciation events, and special visitors
The incumbent processes payroll for office hourly and salaried positions. Payroll responsibilities include:
• Records and verifies salaried employees time in eTime
• Audits time entries and edits for office hourly employees in eTime
• Prepares and documents any manual checks for payroll adjustments for salaried and office hourly
• Makes all HR required eTime edits for office hourly and Salaried
• Adjusts and maintains any PTO balances for salaried and office hourly employees
• Tracks and documents all leaves
• Independently recruits, screens and recommends candidates to externally fill both salaried and office hourly vacancies by working closely with managers to determine qualifications and appropriate screening criteria.
• Plans and conducts training, such as new employee orientation, interviewing, performance review, safety, harassment prevention, etc., following guidelines from Hormel Corporate Human Resources department.
• Provides on-boarding support to new hires, including technology and desk setup
• Serves as a first point of contact for management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Ensures policies; procedures and reporting affecting human resources functions are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
• Responsible for the effective communication of all company benefit plans. This includes providing guidance and information to employees regarding health benefits, FMLA, and 401k.
• Furnishes reference documents and statistical data concerning labor legislation, labor market conditions, management practices and wage surveys.
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Excellent working knowledge of basic computer applications
• Results oriented, flexible, resourceful and self-motivated, with the ability to collaborate with key partners internally and externally
• Understanding of Human Resources processes and applications
• Ability to communicate in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Administrative or Human Resources
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.