We are looking for a tenacious, operational professional to join our team as Fulfillment Specialist!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a vibrant and exciting team intending to change the future of the cannabis/hemp industry by providing healthy cannabinoid wellness products to the world.
Order Fulfillment – 80%
– Assists fulfillment team and solves customer problems.
– Ensures all order are shipped in a timely and professional manor.
Research/Office Support – 20%
– Market research and other duties as assigned.
– Assists with office duties.
Education and Experience Required:
– High School Diploma (college degree preferred but not mandatory)
– Knowledge in Cannabis/Hemp/CBD would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Customer focused with a warm and engaging personality that conveys well in person and over the phone.
– Must be interested in (or familiar with) the health food/fitness/wellness industry.
– Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Must have basic level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Comfortable with the fast pace of a growing business and fearless about adapting to new tools, applications, and procedures.
– Independent and driven to take initiative in order to complete tasks and solve problems.
– Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
– Team player willing to be flexible in the midst of changing priorities.
– Professional presentation; comfortable interacting with a diverse range of customers and staff.
– Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
We are looking for a fulfillment specialist who can work 30-40hrs per week.
Starting Compensation: $12/hr
Please reply with resume. This position is available immediately.
Our office is located in Ken Caryl
Company – NuLeaf Naturals