We are a Colorado-based small incubator kitchen for fermented foods businesses.
We are looking for a kitchen manager to manage kitchen activities including the creation of our clients’ products in our kitchen located in Westminster, CO. This position will be in charge of making batches of sauerkraut and other fermented products on a weekly basis, as well as packaging the finished product and making a few deliveries.
Details of this part-time position are as follows:
• Work with our VP of Operations to plan product creation
• Inspect delivery of produce delivered to kitchen space
• Clean and Sanitize all surfaces and equipment to be used for production – maintaining health code standards during food production
• Produce products following client recipes
• Follow proper food storage guidelines
• Clean and Sanitize kitchen and equipment after food production
• Make deliveries to local customers (optional)
Experience making fermented products is desired. Approximately 4-5 hours per shift, and 1-2 days a week. We will pay competitive market rates.
Please send inquiries to Carolyn Ford at email@example.com.