Learning role in Operations career. Responsible for efficient and effective day-to-day management of company initiatives and projects. Will be reporting to Supply Chain Manager – Product Development.
• Project Management
o Develop and maintain timelines for company initiatives
o Lead working group meetings and track pace of projects under supervision
o Provide project updates to team members
o Support Supply Chain Managers
• Operations Support
o Learn the operations of the company
o Assist in purchasing and planning of ingredients & materials necessary for plant trials
o Review and approval of supplier invoices
o Maintain product data
o Support in writing & reviewing operations department process documents
• Assist in preparing internal company reports monthly
o Actively pursue options to improve business performance
o Ad hoc information as needed
• Quality Assurance support with certifications and product quality
• Ingredient and packaging research
• Job will require approximately 25% travel annually
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant industry experience.
• A pattern of initiative and leadership.
• Strong problem-solving, decision making, and project management skills.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and balance many tasks simultaneously.
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer applications
• 1-2 years equivalent operations experience
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.