At Quinn, our mission is centered around reimagining classic snacks. Our company values are rooted in transparency and sustainability. We are looking for candidates who share our passion for changing the food industry. Quinn is still very much an entrepreneurial culture and growing fast with products distributed nationwide. For more information about the company, please visit: www.quinnsnacks.com.
- Coordinate shipments with freight providers, origin, and destination locations to execute on time shipment, delivery, and receipt of finished goods, ingredients, and packaging items.
- Provide internal communication on status of shipments as directed.
- Excellent recordkeeping and organizational skills to track status of shipments.
- Solicit freight quotes for existing and new freight lanes to identify savings opportunities.
- Track and confirm shipments and deliveries on any urgent customer POs (product launches, Ecommerce executions, etc.)
- Analyze freight lane spend to identify savings opportunities. Onboard new freight providers as needed.
- Process inventory receipts, inventory transfers, and build assembly transactions in Quickbooks accounting system.
- Reconcile monthly inventories between QuickBooks and company owned inventory locations and resolve discrepancies.
- Review and approve freight invoices in bill.com.
- Process freight and warehousing claims as necessary.
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal scorecards & reports on all company freight activity.
- Research and communicate relevant issues affecting freight markets and potential impacts to the business. (capacity, fuel costs, etc.)
- Accurately track and report % of on time shipments executed vs planned
- Walmart & Target OTIF (On Time In Full) PO analysis
- Prepare operations reports such as shelf life and fill rates for internal analysis.
- Support operations department in other activities as directed.
This is an entry level position. Excellent organizational skills paired with a friendly and fluid demeanor will be vital to the success of any candidate, as well as the ability to work independently and own the tasks and processes entrusted to them. The position requires a strong sense of urgency in all matters related to the health of the business. Heavy Microsoft Excel use for reporting is required. Quickbooks experience is desired.
$45,000 – $55,000
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Jobs@QuinnSnacks.com and include the Job Title in the Subject Line.