Marketing Assistant (part-time)
The Jackfruit Company (TJC) is the #1 jackfruit brand, bringing delicious and nutritious jackfruit food products to the US market. Our mission is to make a positive impact on farmers’ livelihoods, humanity’s eco-footprint, health and wellbeing by mainstreaming the planet’s meatiest plant — jackfruit.
TJC is a rapidly growing brand that is disrupting plant-based food across America. As such, our marketing efforts have expanded, and we are in need of part-time support to help manage daily marketing tasks as well as general administrative tasks for the company. We are seeking a reliable, organized self-starter who can handle a variety of administrative tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Examples of Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
-Respond to and track Consumer Affairs inquiries
-Mail coupons and ship products
-Assist with coordination of event materials
-Run errands around town when needed
-Place orders for office materials
-Miscellaneous assistance, as needed
• Positive attitude, driven work ethic, resourceful & self-motivated achiever
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including experience with Outlook email communication and general computer/internet skills
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Passion for natural products industry (preferred)
• Ability to work 10 hours/week with flexible work schedule Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
• Must have a car & be based in or near Boulder, CO
Hours – 10 hours/week
Compensation – Hourly wage TBD, contract employee to be paid bi-weekly
Interested in applying or learning more?
Contact Marie Grunbeck
Marketing Manager, The Jackfruit Company