Marketing Associate Job Description
1. Manage projects for successful launch/delivery per agreed timelines and objectives (including schedules, processes, deadlines, approvals, reporting, success metrics, and timelines).
2. Manages all inbound consumer inquires.
3. Supports all marketing initiatives.
4. Accountable for meeting and exceeding goals/KPIs.
1. Primary manager of inbound consumer response including email and telephone inquiries.
2. Effectively communicate to consumers and demonstrate ability to build affinity for Purely Elizabeth brand in all communications.
3. Provide exceptional customer service employing techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
4. Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Assist with ratings & reviews management as needed.
Events & Sponsorships:
1. Assist with event planning including event selection.
2. Assist with event execution including management of all project elements within time limits and on budget.
3. Able to articulately propose ideas to improve services and event quality.
4. Follow-through and willingness to conduct pre-and post-event evaluations, reporting on the outcomes.
5. Research skills to identify event opportunities, understand the market, and generate interest.
6. Assist with event staffing including weekend and evening events.
7. Manage all in-bound sponsorship and product donation requests including response, selection and execution for influencers, events and PR opportunities.
1. Assist with execution of social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
a. Assist with the creation of the monthly Social Media Content Calendar including imagery and copy.
b. Provide executional support for social media content calendars such as posting / scheduling.
c. Monitor, listen and respond to users in way that builds affinity for the Purely Elizabeth brand.
d. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
2. Working with Marketing Manager and other team members, assist with creation of design, photography and video assets.
3. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
4. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
1. Support marketing team with execution of all day-to-day marketing activates.
2. Assist with creation of presentations and marketing materials by gathering relevant resources including proposals, slide decks, videos, quotations, and other information as requested.
3. Support influencer program including executional support of monthly mailings.
4. Assist with copy writing, content creation and editing for blog, website, magazine, marketing materials and other marketing initiatives.
5. Provide PR support in monitoring press hits, managing press sends and other assistance as requested.
6. Manage all inbound marketing product donation and shipment requests.
7. Provide administrative support as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
2. Commercial awareness of the industry and current developments.
3. Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
4. Proficient in the use of computers, particularly marketing technology applications.
5. Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines.
6. Strong problem-solving skills.
7. Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
8. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.