Position: Marketing Coordinator
Type of Position: Full Time
Location: Boulder, CO
(1) Social channel management – be the voice of the brand on facebook, Instagram, etc. while also publicly responding to consumer complaints/compliments on social channels and Amazon.
(2) Influencer program management – program development, outreach and negotiation with key influencers when it comes to building awareness for Quinn products through external social channels. Managing a monthly budget to support this effort.
(3) Consumer response – actively managing our consumer feedback channels (primarily email questions/issues/feedback). Promptly resolving issues or involving the right department to help in the resolution.
(4) General marketing activity coordination – a broader area of responsibilities that could include things like: demo event organization and execution, shipments to media contacts or events, management of Trade Show activities and needs, production of stickers, coupons, sales brochures, other marketing materials or giveaways, etc.
(5) Email Marketing – develop content plan and execute communications throughout the year (ideally 2x ‘newsletters’ per month). Also work to build consumer email database with new contacts.
• Strong experience and comfort with social media channels
• Strong photography / graphic arts skills
• Communication skills – we will be asking this person to write blog articles, posts, etc. so strong writing skills are important. Additionally, this person will be interacting with our influencer community and consumers, which will require the ability to develop relationships and clearly communicate brand priorities.
• Roll up the sleeves, can-do spirit! This is a start-up environment and everyone wears a lot of hats and pitches in with whatever needs to get done.
• Examples of social posts / photography will be asked for
• Experience in WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Mail Chimp are nice-to-haves