Lily’s Sweets is a no-sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking. We source Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients harvested through Fair Trade practices, and ensure every product is botanically sweetened—meaning no refined or processed sugars. The outcome? A chocolate with no added sugar that’s filled to the brim with pure deliciousness.
With a mix of industry leaders, wellness professionals, entrepreneurs and, of course, chocolate lovers, our team believes in what we do, what we make and why it matters. We’re dedicated to spreading the Lily’s passion for deliciousness and wholesomeness one bar and baking chip at a time.
Lily’s Sweets is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and organized Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for Lily’s Sweets. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares our values: Exceed Expectations, Embrace Change, Assume the Best, Take the High Road and Win Together.
Your role is to help support the Marketing Team with consumer engagement, consumer response, social execution, and digital reporting. Reporting to our Marketing Manager, this person will manage ongoing social conversations and content execution.
If you’re a social media ninja with an interest in chatting with passionate chocolate fans online, we would like to meet you!
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will develop original social content, engage with social fans and become our biggest Brand Evangelist. Ultimately, you will increase our social media metrics and consumer engagement conversations that are aligned with our broader marketing strategies.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Assist with management of brand’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other relevant platforms.
• Working with the Marketing Manager, develop an optimal posting schedule, considering social interactions and consumer engagement metrics, while analyzing, managing and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
• Create thumb-stopping and relevant content through fan preferences and discover current and upcoming trends.
• Analyze and report social media metrics.
• Assist with the production of content that promotes and increases follower interaction, social shares, and encourages engagement.
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
• Facilitate social conversations with consumers and respond to queries.
• Report on feedback from social media fans.
• Other duties as assigned.
• The ideal candidate will have a passion for social and digital media.
• College degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• You are organized and detail-oriented and thrive in a multi-tasking role. You are a team player and eager to jump in and do whatever needs to be done.
• You are a skilled writer and able to communicate professionally, thoughtfully, and in-line with the brand tone and voice.
• Must have a strong understanding of established and emerging social platforms and the role of each platform.
• You are tech savvy and know your way around Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, and can learn new software quickly.
• You believe in the brand and our mission and are eager and willing to be a Brand Ambassador for Lily’s Sweets.
Send inquiries to Marie Gambon at email@example.com.