After having two energetic boys, Carolyn Harrington finally got her little baby girl, Maty. She was ecstatic! But that feeling faded quickly and turned to fear when she found out Maty was born with major heart defects that required Maty to endure three heart surgeries before the age of 5 and left her with a weakened immune system.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Carolyn was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just after Maty was born. Facing these challenges, Carolyn became frustrated with modern medicine. Little did she know that this frustration would be the catalyst for her inspiration. She began researching natural ways of healing. What started with a mission to keep her friends and family healthy through natural healing became what is now known as Maty’s Healthy Products.
Maty’s is focused on providing pure, all natural, and organic alternatives to traditional medication. When a shopper picks up a Maty’s product, she can smile because she recognizes every ingredient and doesn’t see a long list of scary side effects.
Join our movement and rethink your medicine cabinet with Maty’s whole food health alternatives!
Working closely with the CEO and the Chief Commercial Officer, the Director of Marketing will develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives to deliver business, brand equity, and product objectives in alignment with brand positioning and mission. The Marketing Director will be responsible for all consumer, customer and shopper marketing strategy and program development, agency management, and creative direction. Additionally, he/she will oversee communications activity including digital/social, events, brand partnerships and PR. This position also plays a key role in innovation products commercialization.
• Partner with CEO and Founders in strategic planning.
• Demonstrate commitment and accountability to financial and brand goals.
• Proactively diagnose business opportunities/threats and recommend appropriate actions.
Marketing Plan Development
• Develop and own annual marketing objectives, strategies and execution-based business and brand objectives.
• Develop insights based on category and competitive data to optimize marketing plans.
• Manage the marketing budget and provide analysis on return on marketing investments.
Marketing Campaign Management
• Manage relationships with agency partners.
• Manage development and execution of integrated marketing programs including measurement and ROI analysis.
• Effectively leverage digital & social channels to drive brand awareness, engagement and revenue.
• Lead efforts in new product development positioning, consumer awareness, and launch strategy.
• Provide direction to creative team for all brand messages, collateral, packaging and video/photographic content. Ensure brand standards are met at every touchpoint.
• Expand brand presence by building partnerships with other brands, organizations, influencers and retailers.
• Manage and attend key consumer and trade events.
• Plan and administer marketing budget and staffing resources in alignment with brand and business objectives.
• Provide departmental leadership by delivering direction, encouragement and evaluation of results.
• Train staff in new skills/tasks and coach towards attaining proficiency, higher skill levels and professional development.
Education and Experience:
• 5+ years of CPG marketing experience, preferably within the Natural Products Industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
• Experience developing strategy and implementing specific marketing plans supporting brand, products, profit and mission business goals.
• Experience with a fast-growing brand gaining national footprint through retail distribution expansion and product innovation launches.
• Experience with multiple distribution channels, including conventional, natural, drug, and club.
• Proven ability to lead, manage, and motivate staff.
• Experience working with outside marketing and creative agencies.
Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge:
• Analytical skills and ability to translate data into decision making that supports the strategic planning process.
• Strong passion for natural/organic products.
• Motivated by a fast-growing entrepreneurial business and willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to operate in a rapidly changing competitive environment.
• Inspiring communicator, collaborator, and team builder.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Summer hours
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Fun, startup-like work environment
Please send inquiries to Kyle Garner at email@example.com.