Goddess Garden is seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented, and organized Marketing Intern with an interest in gaining experience in a variety of marketing functions. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of marketing and is eager to learn the suite of tools used at Goddess Garden. We are a fast-growing, internationally distributed natural products company with the opportunity to make an immediate impact. This position will provide a foundation of knowledge for a future career in marketing, and offer an insider view into one of Boulder County’s most widely distributed natural products companies.
This is a part-time, contract position with the expectation of becoming a full-time position over the summer. Compensation will be $10 to $15 an hour commensurate with experience.
• Review donation requests and assist organizations and charities, keeping careful track of budget limitations and inventory
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing and public relations requests
• Analyze quantitative data from marketing campaigns and provide insights from results
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Coordinate website content, including store locator and product pages
• Assist sales team by developing training and store-level presentations
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or recently earned a degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Results-driven individual that can reliably meet deadlines with a focus on excellence
Candidate must be organized and have a high attention to detail
Please send a resume and cover letter to Shannon at Shannon@goddessgarden.com. No phone calls please.
More Information: http://www.goddessgarden.com/