Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. We’re revolutionizing the nutrition industry with better plant-based alternatives that refuse to compromise on nutrition or flavor. All No Cow products are dairy free, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar – no bull! We’re growing fast and looking for people who have passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
We’re looking for a manager who’s ready to dive in with a nimble but high performing team to leverage strong growth momentum in order to help us build and execute against a winning plan while keeping an eye on what’s ahead to ensure continued success. This person will have a variety of initiatives that s/he owns outright as well as other projects that will be run in conjunction with department leadership to help drive brand awareness, consistency, and efficiency of performance.
A successful No Cow Marketing Manager will be a self-starter that works well in an ever evolving, hands-on environment. We are looking for someone who is equally excited to execute, analyze and push us forward – helping to build the future of this amazing brand.
. Specifically, we need someone who can handle:
• Integrated Campaign Development & Analysis: Play a key role in development of 3x annual tentpole campaign events while tracking performance against identified KPIs and leveraging past learnings to enhance results with each subsequent campaign
• Market Research: Lead the charge in developing a plan to continuously uncover valuable insights about the consumer and the category while collaborating with department leadership on appropriate action items and next
• Retail & Sales Activation (Shopper Marketing): Track and monitor performance of activations with both key national and regional accounts, sharing learnings and driving optimizations where applicable
• Innovation Go-to-Market Calendar/Project Management: Work cross functionally with sales, operations, and creative to ensure quality and timely development and deployment of new products
• Ability to present to and work with diverse audiences, and incorporate the perspectives of multiple communities specifically racially, ethnically, and gender diverse communities.
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
• Strong desire and ability to be both the executor and/or the collaborator given the specific needs on a project
• Someone with 2-3 years of previous CPG marketing experience – ideally in a fast growth environment
• Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of turning data into action to drive growth
• Previous experience managing many projects/initiatives at the same time while managing deadlines effectively
• Previous experience managing junior level marketers a plus
• A strong curiosity for all aspects of the marketing mix – even the ones not listed above
• A passionate collaborator with experience bringing departments together to achieve great results
• Passion for our mission and ability to live the brand and company values
Perks & Benefits!
• Compensation: $60-90k, DOE
• Market-leading bonus program
• Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
• High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
• 401k availability
• Unlimited vacation
• Monthly gym/health reimbursement
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
Do you fit this description? We’d love to chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want to join No Cow. Please put in the subject line “Marketing Manager”.