Created by bold people who are daring to change how we produce food, LoveTheWild has a love of all things flavorful and vibrant that comes with a fierce commitment to the planet. With our disruptive and delicious seafood kits, we can make a difference just by making dinner.
We just completed a Series A fundraise, backed by some of the most progressive impact investors in the world, and are on the path of aggressive growth. We need people that are mission driven, understand start-up culture, and will jump on the opportunity to make a big impact on a company that is going to make a big impact on the world.
Our office is in downtown Boulder, CO, on the Creek with easy parking and walking distance to great coffee shops, restaurants and more.
Marketing Manager’s Mission:
The Marketing Manager will contribute to the company’s overall financial goals and mission via oversight and execution of mission critical marketing programs. They will be a key member of a small team and have the opportunity to work with sales, product, finance as well as outside partners in retail, brokerage and distribution. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is hungry and has some experience in natural products CPG marketing, and is looking to catapult their career.
Brand Ambassador & Events
• Build, launch and manage a brand ambassador program, including oversight of team members, contractors and 3rd party demo companies in the field.
• Personally execute demos locally and with key retailers across the country.
• Seek out event / trade show opportunities and manage all aspects of event coordination.
• Support all trade activities including creating and maintaining promotional calendars, executing new item and promotional set-up and more.
• Analyze data to reconcile retailer/distributor charge-backs and promotional performance.
• Create, manage and track coupon programs.
• Create and manage website content; optimize all content for SEM.
• Create email campaigns in MailChimp.
• Work with social media agency on content creation and review.
• Contribute to strategy and execution of influencer marketing campaigns.
• Liaise with freelancers and internal teams on content development.
• Analyze all owned channel campaign performance for continual improvement.
• Respond to all customer feedback and maintain customer database.
• Manage a comprehensive marketing calendar and project manage all marketing projects including, but not limited to, paid media, brand creative, promotions, go-to-market strategy and more.
• Opportunity to participate in customer research, brand & creative strategy and innovation projects for development.
• Must have 3-5 years marketing experience, including at least 2 years in natural products CPG marketing.
• Passion for natural products and specifically seafood.
• Team player.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional resourcefulness and ability to solve business problems.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently, but also know when to ask for help.
• Energetic, positive and self-aware.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience, a health plan reimbursement, we believe in healthy work-life balance, and there is a possibility of equity for dedicated employees.
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with “Marketing Manager” as the subject line.