AeroGrow International is an exciting, unique, and innovative company located in North Boulder. We design, manufacture, and market AeroGardens that create an optimal environment for plants to thrive, grow, and flourish, and we strive to do the same for our staff of exceptional people. Do you love connecting people to amazing products, inspiring others, working with a team to debate the merits of new ideas, and being intellectually curious? Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges in a fast paced, fast growth environment? If so, then we want to talk to you about joining our AeroGrow family.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager who will grow with us at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. The Marketing Manager will support the development and implementation of annual marketing plans for all retail channels (both in-store and digital) including, but not limited to media/advertising, consumer promotions, merchandising and social media efforts.
The essential responsibilities of this role is to:
(The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following)
• Lead brand project initiatives across all appropriate elements of the marketing mix, interacting with and managing/influencing other functions within AeroGrow to deliver against timelines and project objectives.
• Assist brand with key areas that directly influence the success of the business, including packaging, point of sale, shopper marketing programs, and sales collateral materials.
• Complete key business analyses including: quarterly/yearly marketing mix performance evaluation, competitive assessment, volume builds, SKU assortment, pricing analysis, and market research analysis and implications.
• Work with internal and external creative resources to develop necessary assets including packaging, and advertising & promotion plans and materials that support key marketing initiatives, delivered on time and on budget.
• Liaise with operations and sales departments on key product initiatives to ensure timely setup and launch of product/programs for in-store and digital customers.
• Manage appropriate budget line items each month to ensure delivery of brand EBITA.
The ideal candidate will poses the following:
• Compelling communicator with the ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas.
• Experience implementing and analyzing search marketing campaigns (Google PPC and/or Amazon AMS)
• Experience implementing both in-store and digital shopper marketing programs with exceptional results
• Ability to collaborate with creative resources on asset development on-brand initiatives like product packaging and POP materials
• Extensive project management experience and proven ability to multitask.
• Critical thinking with the ability to analyze data, identify trends and recognizes the broader implications of issues.
• Intellectual curiosity with the drive to always learn more.
• Strong leadership with the ability to effectively influence others to advance shared goals.
• Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Strong bias for action and drive for results.
Some other nice to haves:
• Exposure to D2C sales
• Understanding of how to set up and maintain retail digital product pages
• Understanding of social media strategy best practices
• Marketing experience for seasonal products/industries
• Prior experience on a brand with a large portfolio of SKUs
• Previous experience working with Salsify and/or BazaarVoice
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. MBA preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in brand management/marketing.
AeroGrow International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AeroGrow International complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org