The National Account Manager – Food Service is responsible for growing and maintaining a portfolio of Food Service, Outdoor, and Away from home key accounts, distribution networks
, and broker partners. This individual will be tasked with creating and implementing a strategic growth strategy similar to all other high growth channels at Kate’s Real Food.
• Evaluate new route-to-market options (alt channels) and then recommend strategy, plan, and execute to penetrate these new channels and drive strategic growth.
• Effectively develop and cross-functionally execute comprehensive sales and business plans to
penetrate and expand Kate’s Real Food into new channels.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing retailer, broker, and distributor
• Identifying key markets, retailers and distribution networks.
• Forecasting aggressive, yet realistic monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and implementing a strategy to achieve targets.
• Leading new product innovation from a sales leadership perspective with marketing and operations to ensure a successful roll-out of food service, alt specific SKUs.
• Responsible for tracking review dates for major accounts.
• Utilize category and brand data to shape growth strategies.
• Achieving trade spend targets and completing KRF ROI forms for all major opportunities.
Expectations and Qualifications:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years Alt, Food Service, Away from home sales highly preferred
• Key Account management
• Experience overseeing national distributor networks including DOT Foods, C&S, DPI,
CoreMark, & McLane
• Needs experience working with both Broad-liners and Contract management
• Food Service and Away-From-Home expertise with Non-traditional customers including
but not limited to Sysco, Compass, BlueStar, Aramark, & US Foods
• Demonstrated experience with understanding the channel and routes-to-market
• Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally across marketing and operations teams
• Broker Management
• Relationships with key retailers, distributors, and contract management is a bonus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bar industry passion and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it
• A results-driven, energetic, confident personality
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and CRM software.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to drive and have a valid driver’s license
Please submit applications to email@example.com.