Job Title: National Sales & Client Support
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Summary/Overview: The position will provide Sales and Client support to the OFB team. This role will also provide sales data reporting and complete distributor/retailer/broker paperwork. High levels of organization and consistent analysis of sales/industry data will be required to create the most accurate and effective positioning for our partner brands.
Administrative and Analysis
• Help build, maintain, and run retailer and distributor reporting.
• Identify key trends, both troublesome and encouraging.
• Report main takeaways to vendor.
• Account analysis using distributor reports to identify and examine comparative velocities.
• Run and review syndicated retail sales data reports (SPINS & IRI) when appropriate.
• Maintain item data at distribution including general maintenance and price changes.
• Complete and submit retailer and distributor promotional paperwork as necessary.
Direct Client Interaction
• Onboarding new clients
• Trade spend tracking’
• Build concise and compelling retailer presentations
• Maintain master category review calendar
• Examine and extract takeaways from syndicated data to leverage in presentation, general category trends, competitive performance, etc.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Mac Options)
• Exceptional phone and people skills
• Awareness to time sensitive materials /opportunities and deadlines
• Ability to react and adapt to fast paced changes
Please submit resume to email@example.com