Rise Relief is a Louisville, CO based manufacture of hemp-infused Cannabinoid Rich Morsels. We are a nimble, creative team that develops innovative concepts for incorporating cannabinoids with organic, synergistic ingredients. Our products are sold nationally and we’re looking for the right person to lead our team to the next stage of growth. A successful candidate will have 5+ years of sales experience in the natural food and beverage industry, existing relationships with key distributor partners and retailers, is comfortable working in a start-up environment, and has the ability to build upon our existing distribution and grow sales. This position can require travel up to 70% of the time and will be based out of our Louisville, CO office.
A glimpse of job responsibilities:
• Act as liaison and main point of contact with customers
• Secure distribution in and manage key National and Regional Accounts in the natural and conventional channel
• Develop and manage regional DSDs, Wholesales, Broadliners, and National Distributors
• Manage national broker network
• Develop new channels of distribution including hospitality, on-premise, and office accounts
• Develop new business and improve both team and individual performance by leading, training and coaching
• Develop sales team in regional markets, develop protocols, reporting systems, and quotas
• Create and implement merchandising programs for retail placement
• Contribute to sales strategy and develop goals and quotas for existing channels as well as new distribution3
• Account management, strategic planning, key account presentations and management, marketing activities, and increasing our sales across the nation.
• Manage promotional pricing, distributor impact, and account specific events.
• Manage key accounts to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity
• Develop relationships with category managers/buyers at key grocery accounts.
• Conduct ride-along and work with broker account managers and broker retail team. Attend category reviews.
• Identify and execute new opportunities
• Develop sales incentive programs for distributors and brokers
• Work collaboratively with R&D to develop ahead of trend new products featuring cannabinoids
• Onboard new distributors and brokers, handle training calls, and develop support programs to maximize impact of distributor and broker reps
• Provide customer support and complete onboarding paperwork for new retailer/chains
• Contribute to trade show planning and execution
• Handle sales calls as needed
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time.
• 5+ years sales experience in the natural food and beverage or health and wellness categories; 2+ years sales experience as national sales manager or sales director
• Existing relationships with distributors across the country
• Distributor and broker management experience
• Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated track record for closing sales
• Excellent communication skills, responsive, able to meet deadlines, and works well under pressure
• Ability to overcome objection and create win-wins.
• Must be self-motivated, able to work within a team or independently, have entrepreneurial drive, and ability to create and meet individual and team goals
• Positive mindset and eagerness to share our great products with as many people as we possibly can
• Competitive mindset and quick learner who can thrive in the rapidly changing hemp industry
Please send post inquiries to Brian Donovan at email@example.com.