Job Title: Natural Channel Sales Manager
Location: Flexible, Denver, CO preferred
CleanWell is a botanically based cleaning products company recently relocated to Denver! We sell our own brand to various major retailers online and throughout the US. Additionally, we manufacture products for National and International brands across various channels. We are a small but rapidly growing company in need of filling a few key positions.
To enthusiastically represent and effectively manage the CleanWell brand within the Natural Grocery channel. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this person will also work closely with the entire CleanWell Team to help achieve aggressive revenue and distribution goals while managing to an approved set of budget guidelines.
As a fast-paced entrepreneurial group the right candidate must possess the ability to take on these duties as well as maintain the flexibility to adapt to challenges and opportunities as they arise.
• Meet or exceed sales forecast for assigned trade accounts within established budget parameters.
• Execute new item launches to meet or exceed company distribution objectives.
• Provide sales forecast and trade spend analysis by product by month for assigned accounts.
• Develop and maintain superior business relationships with all constituents in area of responsibility.
• Attend key customer presentations, and business reviews
• Manage Broker/Sales Agency to ensure executional excellence across all key objectives.
• Attend trade shows to maximize sales opportunities and event related investment.
• Analyze syndicated data and communicate market trends and recommendations to drive CleanWell business in light of those trends.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of natural channel distributors and retailers.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
• Productive working in a collaborative, fast-paced Team environment with minimal oversight.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience managing a broker network.
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
• Strong analytical skills using syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen/SPINS) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel, at times extensively, to include weekends when necessary.
Education and Experience
• Requires BS/BA in business discipline or related field with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a sales capacity for a CPG company or food broker. Experience selling within Personal Care and/or Grocery categories a must.
To apply, send resume and cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com