Start Date: October 2017
Interact is a Boulder-based strategic branding and packaging design agency focused on the food and beverage industry. We’re a tight knit, rowdy group who laugh all day in an open workspace with loud music. As a small, fast-paced agency that runs on hustle and passion, we seek hardworking folks who can focus and thrive in a creative environment.
We are seeking an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills and who can carry out a wide range of administrative duties efficiently and accurately. You are the right fit if you are resourceful, personable, detail-oriented, possess the utmost professional discretion, have a “can do” attitude, and take direction well while still being proactive and anticipating the needs of the office. Prior QuickBooks experience is a must. Prior IT experience is a bonus.
You will be the pulse of the office, central to the seamless functioning of our team and space. You will be in charge of ensuring that the office is client-ready and in tip-top shape at all times. You will coordinate, delegate and own a range of administrative tasks in addition to being the President’s right hand “man.” You will reply to all requests with a sense of urgency and resourcefulness. And you will have a ton of fun alongside us!
• Be a warm and enthusiastic presence in the office, both externally (as the primary greeter directing and assisting visitors) and internally (planning team celebrations, gifts, happy hours, etc.).
• Work directly in QuickBooks and with our Bookkeeper and Managing Director to handle A/P, A/R, and other day to day financial tasks including customer and vendor setup, entering estimates and invoices, cutting checks, making daily bank deposits, categorizing expenses and organizing expense reports.
• Provide executive assistant support to the Principal including making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and dinners, calendar management, entering contacts into our CRM database, and running personal and office-related errands.
• Own daily, weekly, and monthly office maintenance routines including cleaning/tidying, plant watering, maintaining inventory of snacks and supplies (monitoring, ordering and restocking), organizing storage closet and client samples, shredding documents, and reordering stationary/business cards.
• Troubleshoot issues, be the first point of contact, and coordinate services/repairs with external parties and vendors including the landlord, IT contractor, Comcast, subscription services, etc.
• Manage and maintain sensitive documents including contracts, non-disclosure agreements, personnel records, and employee on-boarding paperwork.
• Arrange client meetings and lunches in the office and offsite.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
• Runs errands and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Send a resume and brief cover letter to Abby@Interactboulder.com.
• To demonstrate how detail-oriented and resourceful you are, please include a picture of a whisk with your application.