At Quinn, our mission is centered around reimagining classic snacks. Our company values are rooted in transparency and sustainability. We are looking for candidates who share our passion for changing the food industry. Quinn is still very much an entrepreneurial culture and growing fast with products distributed nationwide. We are in a high growth phase, calling for leaders who enjoy a fast-paced environment with a focus on results derived from doing things right and by living the values of the Quinn Team. For more information about the company, please visit: www.quinnsnacks.com.
Part-Time Office Guru
After 10 + years of running and building Quinn, the Mighty Quinn team needs some help on the back end, so we can continue to focus on our growth! We are looking for someone who can help support our humble, fun loving, hard-working team! This is a PT position of about 20 hours a week with a possibility to increase but could evolve into a full-time position in the future. We are looking for a Can do, How can I help, attitude! This individual leads by doing, is very hands on & enjoys the mundane tasks as much as larger projects or events: from organizing supply rooms, keeping our public spaces looking good and organized!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executive administrative assistance
- Order office supplies as needed
- Work with Comcast as needed
- Work with property manager as needed
- Order food/snacks/drinks weekly
- Run to FedEx/Post Office if needed (rare)
- Public spaces are staged & organized to begin the day
- Perform some receptionist duties to include greeting visitors and answering/directing phone calls.
- Check Phone messages each morning.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Manage office budget
- Organizing office on-boarding for new employees
- Any other misc office related duties that come up on a regular basis
- Create and ship out packages as needed (every day)
- Help schedule on site sales/marketing meetings
- Help coordinate off site sales / marketing meetings including location, samples, meals for the team
- Track and confirm shipments for key meetings / customers / event marketing
- Plan team building off-site and on-site events (Quarterly)
- Plan in office breakfasts/ lunches as needed
- Help with Quarterly Board Meetings / lunches/ dinners/ scheduling/planning for efficiency
- Help to create an inviting, fun, team-oriented culture with the leadership team
- Lives the Quinn values
- Loves to help people succeed
- Kind, patient, how can I help attitude
- Excellent communicator; verbal and written
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial/non-structured environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to be adaptable
- 1-3 yrs. Of experience in either event planning, project management, Executive assistant roles, office services support or experience in hotel service and/ or catering management.
- Thrives on providing outstanding support to people and continues to push standards to raise the bar for improved services and experiences
- Has an acute eye for minute details that make an experience fantastic, beyond just OK
- Notices things that can be improved, exercises good judgment, and implements new organizational systems\
- Is willing to pitch in where necessary with a “no task too big, no task too small” attitude