Job Title: Operations Analyst
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Company: No Cow
Location: Denver, CO
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. Our mission is to provide the fuel to get after your fitness goals without the dairy and sugar that slows you down. No Cow Protein Bars and Energy Bars are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar – there’s nothing else like them. We’re growing fast and looking for people who have passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
This position is an operations team member for the company and is accountable for managing day-to-day supply chain activities. As a key member of the operations team, this is a “doer” position that requires a highly-motivated individual with strong professional skills and acumen, interpersonal skills, and the ability to partner with internal and external teams. Candidate must have strong organizational practices, be able to work in a team environment, and be passionate about meeting stretch objectives.
• Directly lead and manage all aspects of both EDI and non-EDI order processing: purchase order processing, confirmations, distribution and warehouse logistics, proof of deliveries, delivery confirmations, and invoicing.
• Optimize logistics plan for all customers, guaranteeing on time delivery.
• Work with partners to file and manage Deduction disputes and Freight claims.
• Assist Sales Team with all new customer set up paperwork.
• Provide Customer Support, including primary contact for all questions, confirmations, and revision requests.
• Manage Broker/Customer database, updating as needed and providing to team for reference.
• Manage aspects of logistics for tradeshow and consumer events such as registration, shipping and staffing.
• Assist with customer service inquiries/requests via phone and email.
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
• Minimum of 1-year experience in customer/operations functions ideally including prior experience with an entrepreneurial company.
• Possess key functional expertise across customer service and logistics.
• Prior experience organizing processes and systems to support growth.
• Live the Brand – passion for health and fitness!
Perks & Benefits!
• Competitive salary
• Market-leading bonus program
• Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
• High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
• 401k availability
• Monthly gym reimbursement
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
• Unlimited vacation
Do you fit this description? We’d love to chat! Email email@example.com with your resume and why you want to join No Cow. Please put in the subject line “Operations Analyst”.