Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and baking mixes. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Operations Project Manager to coordinate and lead internal teams and external resources with the goal of flawless execution. A key focus on organization and ability to understand the big picture and impact of each project to the company and team members. The ideal candidate must be an organized, motivated, communicative team player comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
KEY ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and lead internal teams and external resources with the goal of flawless project execution
• Develop detailed project plan and outline to monitor and track project process
• Manage and communicate changes to project charter, scope, budget, timeline and deliverables to cross functional team members and executives
• Effectively utilize existing project management resources while constantly evaluating potential new tools to drive improvement and efficiency
• Collaborate with Sr. Manager of Innovation on project outlines, timelines, and development through innovation process.
• Coordinate internal new item setup activities across company and contract manufacturers
• Coordinate external new item setup activities, artwork changes, and discontinuations
• Project Management experience in Consumer Packaged Goods preferred
• Experience working with Project Management tools (Asana, Base Camp, Hive, etc.)
• Highly motivated, action-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic, flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with all stakeholders.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong team player orientation and willingness to support team members as needed.
• Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker with an ability to understand and leverage detail-oriented and analytical issues as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Benefits include, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
• Summer hours, social office gatherings, and more
• An ambitious, fun, startup work environment
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org