The a2 Milk Company is changing the way the world drinks milk and bringing people back to dairy, one glass at a time.
Founded in 2000 in Australia, The a2 Milk Company has been in the US market for over four years. As part of our growing global footprint, we’re working to satisfy the desire of millions of US milk lovers for real, natural milk that’s delicious and easier on digestion and may help some avoid discomfort.
With the growth we are experiencing and our continued ambitions in the US, we are seeking highly motivated team members.
Summary: The Operations Specialist that will provide support and work effectively with Sales, Operations, Finance, Quality Assurance, and other departments to provide world class service to our customers. Will be accountable for managing the order to delivery process for customer accounts. They are the face of The a2 Milk Company™ to our customers. Proactively lead the resolution of all issues related to customer orders. Minimal travel required.
• Review incoming customer orders for policy violations
• Manage customer accounts and order life cycle, from order receipt to delivery, including order fill, on time delivery monitoring, exception management, supporting promotions, and new item launch management.
• Customer relationship management – effectively deliver communications on service interruptions and product availability.
• Provide timely escalation support where business critical risks exist such as financial, reputational, sustainability or compliance is required.
• Customer credit support through timely management of product return requests, damaged product claims and issuance of customer credits/debits
• Analyze customer ordering patterns, highlighting infrequent or irregular ordering patterns
• Prepare reports on customer behavior and company performance to customer metrics
• Additional duties as necessary
Skills and qualifications
• Minimum five years’ experience in customer service, order processing or similar role
• Proficient in data entry and Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail
• QuickBooks and/or other CRM/ERP/MRP software experience
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
The above are intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.
Compensation and benefits
The a2 Milk Company offers a competitive benefit package to eligible employees.
The Company is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please send inquiries to Jennifer Stolte at email@example.com.