About Quinn Snacks
At Quinn, our mission is centered around reimagining classic snacks. Our company values are rooted in transparency and sustainability. We are looking for candidates who share our passion for changing the food industry. Quinn is still very much an entrepreneurial culture and growing fast with products distributed nationally. For more information about the company, please visit: www.quinnsnacks.com.
Part-Time Accounting and Order Services Associate
This is a part time position. Minimum 20 hours – Maximum 30 hours per week. (Could develop into a FT position)
• Be the main point of contact for Quinn’s direct and key customers and distributors, while providing impeccable customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and develop relationships with key customers which includes timely and personable responses to all email/ telephone inquiries.
• Manage customer orders from time of receipt to delivery.
o Confirm and process all orders within 24 hours.
o Enter orders into Quickbooks.
o Coordinate shipments from 3PL as necessary.
o Ensure timely delivery to customers.
o Process ASN’s (Advanced Shipping Notices) on customer websites.
o Generate invoices in Quickbooks after confirmation of shipment.
• Manage the implementation effort and day-to-day execution of EDI order processing.
• Generate reporting to manage and track the status of orders and monthly revenue.
• Accounts Receivable- Assist the finance department with timely processing of customer payments in Quickbooks.
• Accurately enter and code customer deductions & chargebacks, to include researching, disputing and tracking unauthorized deductions.
• Accounts Payable – Assist the finance department with the entry of payables into Quickbooks.
• Assist with inventory reconciliation and tracking.
• Identify opportunities to improve procedures and policies that add value to the business.
• Be open to taking on new responsibilities as they arise, and generally be a team player willing to do any job, no matter how small or large.
Above average organizational skills paired with a friendly and fluid demeanor will be vital to the success of any candidate, as well as the ability to work independently and own the tasks and processes entrusted to them. The position requires team and individual leadership skills as well as a strong sense of urgency in all matters related to the health of the business.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university or 2+ years of experience in a similar role or company.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks or comparable accounting software is desired.
• Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent attention to detail and experienced in follow-through and completion of projects.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to adhere to month-end close timelines.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial/non-structured environment.
Please send inquiries to Tracey Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org.