Colorado Aromatics (Sagescript Institute) is a small natural/herbal cosmetics manufacturing and formulating company. We are looking for help in production and administration as well as seasonal help on the farm and Boulder Farmers Market. Production is 1-2 afternoons week (2-5). Admin 2- 3 afternoons per week (2-5:00). We need flexible people who can wear many hats and are excited about herbs and skin care. Primary job duties include:
Weighing and measuring small amounts of ingredients
Tracking lot numbers
Preparing microbiological media
Data entry and computer work
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift/move 50 pounds
– 18 years of age or more
– Eagerness to learn
– Some knowledge and an interest in science
– ability to be self-sufficient and detail-oriented.
– ability to carefully follow written standard operating procedures (SOPs).
– comfortable with basic arithmetic skills, such as percentages
– Basic computer skills
– Ability to work independently and quickly
Coursework in basic chemistry, biology for production job
Commercial kitchen, cosmetics or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
Microbiology and/or biochemistry/chemistry lab experience.
If you feel that you would be a good fit, please email your resume/CV, your availability, and why you think this would be a good fit for you. Location is in Longmont. Pay is $12/hour.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Cindy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.