Celestial Seasonings was founded more than 40 years ago with one goal: to provide delicious, high quality teas that are good for our customers and good for the world.
Today, Celestial Seasonings serves more than 1.6 billion cups of tea a year. Though we’ve grown so much since we first started out picking wild herbs in the Rockies, we are still driven by that same entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making tea that’s good for people and the planet.
Our Procurement team is looking for a new entry level team member. One that’s positive, organized, and has a keen eye for detail! If that sounds like you, read the description below and apply!
Under supervision, the Procurement Coordinator provides administrative support to various Procurement and Operations functions to assist with facilitating efficient department operations. Provide all necessary support within the department including purchasing responsibilities, logistics, documentation, and communication with outside vendors and internal departments as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supply Chain and Logistics management for inbound ingredient shipments (customs, freight, distribution center delivery timing).
• Manage ordering, inventory, and invoicing of regularly used items within the Celestial factory (glue, paper, pallets, etc.).
• Assist purchasing team with updating PO dates, order releases, and other purchasing related attributes within purchasing system.
• Manage supplier sample tracking sheet.
• Manage late PO report and send updated document to the sourcing team weekly.
• Verify supplier bills (for non-inventory items) and approvals for payment.
• Assist packaging sourcing team with data entry and compilation of data of on-hand inventories, 13 week schedules, and Dolphins forecast.
• Manage supplier documentation.
Reconcile all PO’s and file appropriately.
• Compile, maintain, and distribute a variety of departmental projects and reports.
• Provide reports to quantify inventories and associated costs to management as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a similar role preferred.
• Knowledge of inventory management and associated processes.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
• Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
• Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
• Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
• Preferred knowledge of the Consumer Product Goods Industry.