At Quinn, our mission is centered around reimagining classic snacks. Our company values are rooted in transparency and sustainability. We are looking for candidates who share our passion for changing the food industry. Quinn is still very much an entrepreneurial culture and growing fast with products distributed nationwide. For more information about the company, please visit: www.quinnsnacks.com.
Product Commercialization Manager
- Manage and lead the cross functional project efforts of the Quinn team, utilizing our internal stage gate process, to:
- launch innovative new items from concept through delivery.
- launch line extensions from concept through delivery.
- launch new packaging sizes from concept through delivery.
- Manage and lead the cross functional efforts of the Quinn team for continuous improvement projects from concept through delivery.
- Develops launch schedules and establishes project milestones. Leads weekly team meetings to ensure projects are on track. Provide frequent and transparent updates and keeps all stakeholders informed of the progress on all projects.
- Assesses risks related to launch, making recommendations on go/no go decisions. Ability to drive consensus and articulate project recommendations, solutions, and trade-offs to management team. Actively manage and build rapport with the executive team and strategically advise on priorities, options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on other business priorities
- Refines deliverables and implement changes to the internal Quinn stage gate process as necessary. Reduce cycle time and remove waste from the existing commercialization process and subsequent manufacturing processes.
- Establish robust progress and performance reporting mechanisms supporting data-driven decision making.
- Experienced and well versed in New Product Introduction processes and Product Launch initiatives through to full scale production. Has successfully managed the launch of new products previously.
- Demonstrates strong leadership with the ability to manage a cross-functional team that delivers results on or before established deadlines. Proactively anticipates issues and opportunities and collaborates with team members or third parties for appropriate resolution or action.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with excellent time management skills. Ability to manage multiple on-going projects simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communicator. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of food supply chain management practices and concepts.
- 6 – 8 years of experience in a project management role. Able to utilize project management software platforms and develop appropriate management tools such as Gantt charts. Strong Microsoft Excel user. Consistently identify, implement, and socialize the most effective processes, tools, and systems to keep the department current with world-class best practices.
- Capable of developing and analyzing a working cost of goods model and P&L statement to determine project impacts to the business.
- Flexible and capable of adapting to changes in the work environment.
- Displays original thinking and creativity.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, project management, supply chain management, food science, or similar field is required.
- Ability to travel is required. Notice, frequency and duration of trips may vary depending on complexity and nature of project demands.
$70,000 – $90,000
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Jobs@QuinnSnacks.com and include the Job Title in the Subject Line.