POSITION: Sales Administrator – United States
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
ROLE TYPE: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: President
About MindFull Inc.
We are an emerging food & beverage portfolio dedicated to bringing innovative brands to market. Our goal is to create premium, lifestyle food & beverages that offer consumers high quality, functional ingredients while minimizing our environmental footprint.
Co-founded by partners Matthew Jimenez & Nicholas Reichenbach, MindFull Inc. offers consumers innovative products with functional ingredients designed to compliment active lifestyles. MindFull Inc. was created as an expression of their joint commitment to sustaining organic agriculture, renewable resources and to provide an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottles.
The Sales Administrator will assist in all aspects of sales management and help MindFull’s sales staff in managing our production, retail, distributor, and third party partners. This role will also facilitate communications between various teams in order to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of Mindfull’s products to the market. The Sales Administrator will assist the sales team in creating presentations & reports, managing on-boarding forms, filing promotional programs with retailers and distributors and will help manage communications between the market and our sales staff.
What you will do at MindFull:
● Assist all sales team efforts
● Manage communications
● Create PowerPoint presentations and general sales reports
● Assist in arranging meetings and conference calls
● Work with the production team to coordinate sample deliveries
● Help coordinate field marketing efforts, trade promotions and in-store demos
● Assist is maintaining internal planning tools
What you will need to succeed:
● A deep understanding of organic food trends and the natural food channel
● Strategic and tactical planning
● Experience in trade marketing and retail activation
● Understanding of retail and distribution functions
• Proactive, effective communication skills
● Collaboration; working effectively both cross-functionally and with external stakeholders
● Being a self-starter with strong ownership; ability to work independently on projects
● Solid project management & organizational skills; ability to establish priorities, strong detailed execution, multi-tasking
● Understanding and use of informal networks to accomplish tasks
● Natural born leader
Education & Experience:
● 3-5 years experience in food retail sales and/or distributor sales
● Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this role at MindFull Inc., please email your resume and a one-page (or less) summary of why you want to work with us to: https://mindfull0e.applytojob.com/apply/a2LF2G5ZJr/Sales-Admin?source=Naturally+Boulder