We are looking for a Sales Analyst to join our Business Development team, providing analytical support to our internal Team and broader Sales Organization, while being a key liaison with our Commercial team as the Voice of the Customer. This position will report to the Vice President, Business Development.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSBILITIES:
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of our consumption and shipment trends, maintenance of our Sales forecasting system and oversight of Sales samples & materials process.
Essential responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Key internal liaison between our Customer-facing Sales team and internal Commercialization team
• Manage various daily, weekly and monthly business reporting needs across the Business Development team, working across our data platforms (e.g. AFS, IRI, Crown, SPINS, etc.)
• Complete business analysis of consumption and shipment data to understand trends and identify risks and opportunities vs our Sales objectives & KPIs
• Conduct promotional analysis to evaluate ROI, lift and business impact, helping inform/adapt future plans
• Day-to-day support of Customer-specific Volume and Trade inputs for our Sales forecasting system (AFS), as part of our monthly Demand Planning process and helping drive improvements to increase our forecast accuracy
• Create Sales ready content that is can be utilized for Customer-facing updates and presentations, as well as managing the Sales materials process
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related Field
• 2+ years of experience in an internal Sales or Commercial role within the CPG Food industry
• Detail-oriented, w/ strong financial acumen and analytical ability, with experience building tools/models to turn data into understandable insights
• Strong competence in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, PPT) and with Syndicated data (e.g. IRI, Nielsen)
• Experience with internal Sales planning, Business forecasting and/or Trade management is a plus
• Passion for learning with ability to adopt new tools and technology quickly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; direct communication style
• Collaborative relationship builder, proactive problem solver, ability to adapt quickly, highly accountable
• Limited travel required and expected
• Fast-paced, high-growth environment, with significant cross-functional exposure
• Open work environment with state-of-the-art office space in downtown Boulder
• Competitive Salary and Benefits – including paid Medical, unlimited PTO, flexible work arrangements
• Relocation not applicable
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation. To find your local retailers and to learn more about Yasso, please visit www.yasso.com and follow @yasso.