Passionate Entrepreneur with Integrity wanted to partner in building a highly successful national organic herbal CBD honey and herbal balm company with a mission to “Save the Bees” one flower at a time.
Are you environmentally conscious and looking to heal the people and the planet?
Are you driven? Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are you committed to doing
whatever it takes to launch a business?
Our Mission: Heal the People and Planet, One Flower at a Time
Simply Bee Organics was founded on the principle that we can care heal our bodies and planet using organic, chemical-free, herbal products while saving the bees. With each purchase of Simply Bee Organics, our customers receive a packet of wildflower seeds to help feed the bees. We are all Beekeepers now!
Value Proposition: Uniquely positioned in Grocery, Supplements, Body Care and CBD.
Entering a mature pharmaceutical age with all their known side effects, people are seeking out effective alternative organic remedies. We have testimonials from customers who have found benefits from our products suffering from Arthritis (CBD Hand Balm), sleep disorders including PTSD (Sleepy Time Honey w. CBD), mood disorders (Bee Happy CBD Honey), and sore muscles & joints (CBD Sore Muscle Balm w. Arnica).
Marketing and Educational Outreach Opportunity: Save the Bees Initiative
Entering the mature industrial agricultural age, the bees are dying at an unprecedented rate (46-70% every year). These wonderful pollinators are responsible for 1 out of every 3 bites we eat and are a corner stone of our food web. With every product we produce, we give away free wildflower seeds to give our community an exciting tangible way to help the bees and spread the message. Dedicated to education, we plan to create educational programs through the creation of pollinator meadows at schools, neighborhoods, community centers, organic farms, and along highways.
With the passing of the farm bill in 2018, legalizing hemp in the US, the CBD market has opened up at an accelerated rate into grocery, CPG, OTC, and retail. The press is aggressively publishing on the CBD craze educating consumers. CBD products revenue hit $624M in 2018 in retail and is projected to hit 1.2M in 2019, accelerating to 12.6B by 2024. These numbers don’t even include the market opportunity for supplements and honey on their own.
About the founder: Tyler (Ty the Bee Guy) fell in love with bees when they sang to him their sirens song on a mountain hilltop meadow over 12 years ago. He has been under their spell ever since and has dedicated his life to advocating for the bees and starting up natural products companies. Tyler has a background in finance starting his career on the team who started up Pangea Organics, Co-Founded Mile High Organics (organic produce delivery company), assisted in restarting St. Clair’s organics, and spent some time as CFO for a couple of tech startups.
Simply Bee Organics started selling into farmers markets and online in 2018. We launched into natural grocery channels, independent grocery, apothecary, and gift stores in 2019. Natural grocery store chains Include Lucky’s Market.
We are looking for a best in class Sales and Marketing entrepreneur to devise and implement a successful natural sales strategy.
Some of the tasks waiting for you: Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify market opportunities
• Identify target sales channel
• Create and implement a comprehensive sales strategy by channel
o Natural Grocery, Independents, Internet, Specialty, other
• Build a budget of resources needed to support the strategy
• Create a marketing and branding strategy
• Create a customer support plan
• PR – Get our story out in the media.
• Co-create a passionate culture and team who thrives on integrity, environmentalism, and mutual respect.
• Create duties and responsibilities to insure the long term growth of the company and our mission to save the bees
• Sell Sell Sell. Build revenue and cash flow from a successful sales strategy
• Build a successful Rock Star team
• Identify product opportunities
Skills and Competencies:
• Has effectively built and implemented a successful sales strategy. Ideally from the ground up or revamped a sales strategy.
• Clear and effective communicator. Must be able to articulate the benefits of our products and company vision.
• Demonstrates expertise in online marketing and is technologically savvy.
• Has experience in building a high-performance team from the ground up.
• Models learning on the fly, experimenting, learning from failures, and sticking with what works.
• Strong understanding of social media.
• Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
• Desire to be a part of and build a community.
• Can effectively cultivate company culture.
• Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
• Energized by taking risks
• Passion for environmentalism
• Strategic thinking
• Skilled in Market research
• Marketing and promotion
This is a sweat equity + commission paid position while we work to build a profitable business. Salary and equity distributions will be available upon successful growth of the company.
******You must be in a financial position to work for equity******
How to apply:
Check out our website: www.simplybeeorganics.com to learn more about our company
Send Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bee sure to mention why you are interested in this position and why you would be a perfect fit.
Please send post inquiries to Tyler Stellern at email@example.com.