CHWS is a fast growing startup company focused on building US supply chains of hemp foods. We were the first US-based hemp grain processor to set up operation in the US. We’ve recently closed on our first round of funding and are set for accellerated growth. We’re looking for our next key hire to take on our marketing, sales, and distribution. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about promoting healthy foods that are also sustainable and beneficial for the world.
What We’re Looking For:
• Grow our market share.
• Set and meet aggressive sales goals.
• A hunter mentality and a strong understanding of the tactics necessary to work
solely through wholesale distribution channels to effectively represent our
products and build new business.
• Stimulate market growth throughout prospecting, cold calling, and networking
within the Natural Food and Hemp industries, Wholesalers, and Distributors.
• Develop new sales and marketing strategies
• Explore and develop new markets
• Ensure optimal visibility of company products
• Great ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Passion for customer service.
• B2B sales experience with prior work.
• Strong prospecting, negotiating, presenting, and closing skills.
• Pre-call planning and time management skills.
• Disciplined work ethic.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Outgoing personality with a professional image.
• Competitive, positive attitude.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to follow issues through to closure.
• Associate Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 2-5 years of experience.
• Self-motivated and computer literate.
What We Offer:
• A career with an employee driven company.
On site with some room for remote work after 6 months qualification.
• A competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility
• A professional workplace that is fun and rewarding.
• Career growth within a growing company
• A company that invests in its employees.
• Earn uncapped commissions + base.
• Business casual dress.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no solicitations.
This company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.