Based in Boulder, Colorado this position will focus on direct sales and customer service for clients in Natural Habitats’ bulk ingredient business line. This business line provides organic palm oil fractions as ingredients for food and personal care (FPC) brands. The Sales Specialist’s outreach and support will include both current and potential customers. This position will work to generate new sales opportunities and support the overall sales team. Natural Habitats USA is a small team in which everyone wears multiple hats; the ideal candidate is a team-player with a strong drive to ‘get things done’ and a positive attitude.
• Coordinate targeted sales calls to specific market segments via daily phone calls.
• Research, qualify, and route new sales leads.
• Present Natural Habitats offerings to potential customers.
• Manage sample shipments to potential customers.
• Work to secure POs and grow business with a portfolio of current customers.
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to maintain customer data, organize prospecting, and drive sales.
• Maintain pricing data and utilize internal tools to advise on pricing and margins.
• Job Description can be viewed at: https://tinyurl.com/PDRSales
• 1- 3 years of experience in sales
• Experience in the natural and organics industry
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
• Alignment with the Palm Done Right and Natural Habitats Vision, Mission, and Principles
Details and Benefits
• Boulder based; 40 hours per week
• $18-21 per hour with bonus eligibility
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid time-off: vacation, holiday, sick, and volunteer
• Company 401k contributions
• Family and medical leave
• Professional development and growth opportunities
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Specialist” in the subject line.
About Natural Habitats
Natural Habitats Americas is a company fully committed to the sustainable production of organic and fairly traded organic palm oil. Natural Habitats products are cultivated using only 100% organic practices by small farmers and owned plantations in South America and add organic credibility to food, personal care, and animal nutrition products. Using a vertically integrated supply chain, Natural Habitats supports the communities in which it operates through organic farming practices and environmental preservation, and provides education, healthcare, and social support to equitably improve quality of life for all stakeholders, from Farm to Fork.
About Palm Done Right
Palm Done Right is: 100% Organic, Deforestation Free, Wildlife Friendly and Fair & Social. The Palm Done Right movement brings together brand manufacturers, retailers, and consumers to increase awareness around the environmental and social benefits of palm grown right. An increasing number of brands are using Palm Done Right as the alternative to conventional palm oil for their products. A growing number of retailers are joining the Palm Done Right program to help change the conversation around palm oil and stimulate the uptake of organic and sustainable palm oil.