Interact on Shelf
Apply for this position here: http://www.creativealignments.com/job-listings/?rpid=W0iRlsnDF4k
Interact is a Boulder-based strategic branding and packaging design agency focused on the food and beverage industry. We partner with spirited food and beverage brands to sell passion, not just product, by crafting insights from consumer behavior, industry innovation and company culture. We hang out with a diverse client roster from bright-eyed startups to courageous industry vets.
We’re a tightknit, rowdy group who laugh all day in an open workspace with loud music. As a small, fast-paced agency that thrives on hustle and passion, we’ll be frank: If you can’t handle the heat, we won’t be the right kitchen for you.
What you will do:
As the Senior Designer at Interact you will drive the entire design process from concepting to production and everything in between. You can get your hands dirty and work on package design projects but you also have the ability to be a strategic leader in the department and with our clients. You must have a passion for collaboration and mentorship. You will be a catalyst to challenge the thinking of our team and our clients, as a true partner in creating provocative work.
Proficiencies: Adobe Suite, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Print Production/Mechanical Artwork Preparation
Who you are:
If you’re a branding pro and have a passion for the all things food – we can’t wait to hear from you. Given our laser focus on brand development and packaging design, your experience should reflect expertise in that area. Deep CPG experience—especially in food & beverage—will launch your application to the top of the stack.
· 5-7 years of working in an agency environment
· 3+ years of experience with building brands including strategy, visual identity, naming, and package design
· Experience with mentoring junior designers and colleagues
· Strong experience in CPG, food & beverage preferred
· Strong conceptual and typographic skills and the portfolio to prove it
· Effective communication and presentation skills (internal and external)
· Strong ability to be nimble, and to think strategically and creatively (always pushing the envelope)
· Strong ability to drive work though the agency by taking initiative
· Have a firm grasp on design process—moving ideas from concept to completion, as well as leading client thinking
· Ability to be proactive, re-prioritize and redirect focus in fast paced environment
· Be a pro at time management and delivering work on time
· Naturally possesses a positive attitude, ready and willing to pitch in and hang with an awesome team
· Be flexible, with a go with the flow attitude