Industry: Natural Foods/Products; Consumer Goods/CPG
We are seeking an experienced supply chain and quality professional to play a key operations role in our company. Based in Boulder, Colorado InClover develops the only supplements scientifically designed for pets’ unique physiology, supporting better health from the inside out. This personalized approach to animal wellness gives pet parents the confidence to be able to truly care for their pets’ well-being. With our well-established product portfolio sold throughout North America and Asia, industry-recognized sustainability, and the strength of the pet supplement industry, our business continues to experience entrepreneurial, rapid growth.
As Senior Operations Manager you will report to the CEO and be responsible for independently managing quality, inventory, forecasting, material planning and production planning for manufacturing and distribution. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial-oriented individual who thrives at managing supply chain operations in a dynamic environment with accelerating growth. You will be accountable for a balanced scorecard of objectives, including inventory efficiency, order fulfillment, quality and cost. In addition to the supply chain operations role, you will collaborate with the rest of the team in leading key projects and managing quality processes throughout the organization.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
• Lead demand and supply planning, inventory management, and partner with our manufacturers and suppliers to efficiently drive supply chain operations that delight our customers with delivery of scientifically-designed, high-quality, cost-effective pet supplements.
• Manage assigned projects to support sales growth, cost reduction, new product introduction, and other business objectives.
• Maintain and ensure adherence to quality processes and procedures throughout the company.
You are …
• Process-and Results-driven. You see the big picture, can develop a comprehensive plan and execute to efficiently get to the finish line.
• You prioritize and organize resources, time, and activities to break down challenging opportunities to get desired results.
• Great to work with. People enjoy engaging with you due to your networking and interpersonal skills.
• A team player. You identify what needs to be done and know what it takes to work with others to achieve the goals.
• Nimble. You thrive in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment, and learn quickly.
• Detail-oriented. You ensure all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed to prevent loose ends and errors.
• A closer and tracker. You develop plans, track & measure progress, and steer efforts to ensure that all activities and deliverables are completed to achieve the objectives.
• Self-motivated. You have an innate drive to succeed and take initiative.
• Resourceful. You are a creative problem solver, and find a way to knock down barriers.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team:
• Be a valued member of an uncontainably smart, focused, generous and empathic team that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of animals.
• Bring your dog to work. Our extended staff includes our dogs who serve as taste-testers, quality advisors and office companions.
• Our office sits on 22 acres in Boulder, Colorado with a private pond and Boulder Creek running through. Some dogs have described this as their own private Disney and the best job, ever
• Competitive Healthcare and matching IRA benefits
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Engineering or Business. Or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience
• At least 3 years of interdisciplinary operational work experience (supply chain, logistics and/or quality) that demonstrates progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
• Proven results in project management and process improvements. Project Management Professional certification or equivalent experience preferred.
• Expertise with ERP Supply Chain systems (Demand planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Logistics).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem solving skills to anticipate problems and proactively drive resolutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, collaborative, flexible, team-player, problem-solver, takes pride in accuracy and quality
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise
• Proven negotiation skills
• Ability to thrive in a lean, dynamic environment using organizational skills to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
We hope you will consider joining our InClover team to help meet our mission to scientifically formulate supplements that enrich the lives of pets, and as a benefit, the humans they love.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com