Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and bars. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Social Media & Content Manager to lead the strategy and execution of Purely Elizabeth’s social media platforms and content development. This position plays a key role in how the Purely Elizabeth brand comes to life for consumers. The Social Media & Content Manager will be accountable to define strategy across all social media channels, plan and execute all social content, and develop content for additional marketing channels including blog and magazine. The ideal candidate must possess strong organizational skills, strong communication skills both written and in a team environment, be driven and energetic, and be well versed in today’s social media landscape in order to succeed in our fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
KEY ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
Social Media + Content Management:
• Lead the refinement and optimization of Purely Elizabeth’s social media strategy across all platforms.
• Actively engage with our consumers across all social media channels. Effectively communicate with consumers and build brand affinity for Purely Elizabeth.
• Own the development of social media content calendars in partnership with other team members.
• Manage postings and execution of social media content.
• Effectively manage consumer concerns / issues that are raised via social media channels.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Create and manage monthly blog posts including contributing to content and managing content from other team members and outside partners.
• Lead copy writing and editing of the quarterly magazine, website and marketing materials.
• Assist with photography and video content creation planning and execution.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Assist with ratings & reviews management as needed.
• Provide support to the marketing team as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field preferred
• 3+ years of managing social media platforms for a CPG product, wellness oriented preferred
• Experience in using social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
• Highly motivated, action-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic, flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with all stakeholders.
• Ability to juggle multiple social media channels simultaneously
• Strong team player orientation and willingness to support team members as needed.
• Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker with an ability to understand and leverage detail-oriented and analytical issues as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Benefits include, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
• Summer hours, social office gatherings, and more
• An ambitious, fun, startup work environment
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org