After having two energetic boys, Carolyn Harrington finally got her little baby girl, Maty. She was ecstatic! But that feeling faded quickly and turned to fear when she found out Maty was born with major heart defects that required Maty to endure three heart surgeries before the age of 5 and left her with a weakened immune system.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Carolyn was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just after Maty was born. Facing these challenges, Carolyn became frustrated with modern medicine. Little did she know that this frustration would be the catalyst for her inspiration. She began researching natural ways of healing. What started with a mission to keep her friends and family healthy through natural healing became what is now known as Maty’s Healthy Products.
Maty’s is focused on providing pure, all natural, and organic alternatives to modern medication. When a shopper picks up a Maty’s product, she can smile because she recognizes every ingredient and doesn’t see a long list of scary side effects.
We are looking for someone to join our small, agile team and help us continue to drive rapid growth in the health and wellness space. Join our movement!
Working as a member of the marketing team and reporting into the Brand Manager, the Social Media Manager will manage all owned social media channels, assist in the creation & management of digital assets, write and develop content and deliver social strategies to achieve the overarching business objectives.
The Social Media Manager should understand best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, agile and nimble while understanding how to build, engage and convert a digital audience.
• Community Management:
o Manage, monitor and report on Social Media across all channels. Including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
o Monitor all social channels for negative and positive comments and answer questions, comments, and customer queries in a timely manner to within 24 hours
o Schedule and publish all content to go live using Dash Hudson, inclusive of LikeShop links
o Stay up-to-date on social media tools and best practices that
• Content Strategy:
o Own and develop content, messaging and growth strategies across all social media platforms
o Ensure all content being shared is in-line with planned strategies, organizational guidelines, as well as with the pre-established voice and personality of the brand
o Stay up-to-date with target audience’s habits and preferences
• Analytics & Reporting:
o Establish social media benchmarks and KPIs for all social initiatives and channels
o Report on weekly + monthly + quarterly metric tracking (followers, engagement, like, shared, common themes, new ideas)
o Based on learnings; develop and create new social strategy, best practices documentation and new processes to ladder up to larger business objectives and drive growth of social channels
o Monitor competitors’ social media activity to measure their impact and influence
• Team collaboration:
o Collaborate with internal resources + agency/vendor partners to create best in class content
o Work closely with marketing and cross-functional teams (sales, leadership, Operations) to gather/define requirements and provide solutions to ensure on time and successful launch of workstreams
o Partner with Marketing Associate to research, identify and engage with brand advocates/ambassadors to support the broader influencer strategy of the organization
o Manage influencer activations from end-to-end, including budget, negotiations, approval of assets and performance reporting
o Own relationship with external influencer agencies to ensure executions and activations align to overall social media strategy
Education and Experience:
• 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, social media management and/or influencer relations
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
• Experience developing strategy and implementing specific marketing plans supporting brand, products, profit and mission business goals
• Experience with a fast-growing brand gaining national footprint through retail distribution expansion and product innovation launches
• Deep understanding of social media platforms, trends, best practices and cutting-edge activations
• Familiarity with social media monitoring and analytic platforms
Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge:
• Analytical skills and ability to translate data into decision making that supports the strategic planning process
• Strong passion for natural/organic products
• Motivated by a fast-growing entrepreneurial business and willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to operate in a rapidly changing competitive environment
• Inspiring communicator, collaborator, and team builder
• Bonus experience and skills include Photography, Video and/or Adobe Creative Suite
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible sick days
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Summer hours
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Fun, startup-like work environment