Senior Content Design Specialist | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Informa’s Health and Nutrition Network is seeking a Sr Content Design Specialist to work on New Hope and Natural Product Insiders print and digital products from our Boulder or Phoenix offices. Informa H&N is the leading source of news, analysis, data and events for the natural products industry.
The Sr. Content Design Specialist is responsive for supporting New Hope Network and Natural Product INSIDER’s growing content marketing business. Working with the Content Design Director and design team to brainstorm, design and produce the content marketing programs tied with Natural Foods Merchandiser, Natural Products INSIDER, Natural Products Expo, Esca Bona and other brands.
We want to hire an experienced Sr. Content Design Specialist with strong digital storytelling, communication, and organizational skills who is adept at working on both digital and print products in a fast-pasted environment.
This position would be primarily responsible for producing our print magazine Natural Foods Merchandiser and our digital custom content marketing offerings. Our content marketing team is award-winning and considered the most-trusted source for natural products news and information.
You are accountable for:
– Lead designer for Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine (bi-monthly)
– Art Direct custom product and portrait photoshoots on a bi-monthly basis.
– Creative designer for growing custom content marketing business. Design print and digital assets including; infographics, downloads, eGuides, UX digital experiences, micro sites, landing pages, etc.
– Produce marketing materials for custom content marketing programs
– Supporting Senior Content Director with image galleries and web content
– Performing other tasks as instructed by director of content design
What you bring to the team:
– Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
– Minimum five years’ experience in advertising, marketing, digital storytelling and/or in-house creative services
– Extremely proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
– HTML coding experience is a plus
– Illustration ability is a plus
– Detail-oriented and self-motivated
– Manage multiple projects at the same time, while under deadline pressures
– Manage projects from start to finish, solve problems and have excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer:
– Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
– 401K and Matching
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Generous PTO policy
– Employee Discount Program
– Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com
Please send inquiries to Josh Ordonez at firstname.lastname@example.org.