Sr. Manufacturing Manager
The Sr. Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and management to the production of our products which is currently performed at contract manufacturers. This leader will lead the negotiation and administration of Quinn’s contracts with the Co-Mans and will build and foster an open and positive relationships with them. The Sr. MM will lead commercialization of new and reformulated products with these Co-Mans and will drive efficiency and productivity with them. The Sr. MM will also be the Quinn lead to resolve issues with these Co-Mans.
The Sr. MM will have ownership for the Quality Function and will ensure that Quinn’s products meet legal requirements and the standards developed by Quinn. This position will work closely with Scheduling, Planning, Sourcing and Sales to meet business needs and drive results for Quinn. As the company grows, the reporting relationship between Manufacturing and Quality will be evaluated and optimized to meet future needs.
This position is located in Boulder, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, negotiate, and administer contracts with the Co-Mans
- Manage the relationships with the Co-Mans and develop a cadence for site visits, business updates, performance reviews, etc.
- Drive system efficiency at the Co-Mans to increase capacity, flexibility and to drive favorable rate.
- Lead the productivity efforts between Quinn and the Co-Mans to drive out waste and drive bottom line value.
- Use Continuous Improvement tools to improve business processes.
- Provide leadership, strategy, and support for the Quality function.
- Help develop the Quality Leader
- Ensure regulatory compliance for products and for Co-Mans to minimize risk to Quinn.
- Develop a product improvement plan based upon consumer data, cost, etc.
- Manage and resolve consumer complaints.
- Ensure ingredients and materials are compliant.
- Manage documentation and traceability for Quinn products.
- Train Co-Man’s to meet Quinn requirements.
- Develop a cadence and process for site inspections and assessments.
- Build and foster a positive relationship within the Supply Chain.
- Partner in hiring, onboarding, and development of Quinn talent
- Collaborate with the Sourcing / Logistics Team to drive results, efficiency, productivity, and results.
- Manage communication to Quinn Team as needed
In addition to the qualifications and experience needed to perform the duties listed above, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- BS or higher in Management, Engineering, Technology etc.
- This leader must have 7+ years in food manufacturing or engineering, and system or site leadership.
- Food manufacturing experience is a key requirement.
- Experience in Supply Chain functions; Scheduling, Planning and Sourcing is recommended.
- Lives the Quinn values
- ‘Strong leadership and strategic skills
- Urgent and Execution Oriented
- Highly accountable for processes, timing, execution, and results
- High drive for company growth and performance
- Develops winning strategies. Gives/Gets input for the betterment of the team
- Excellent communicator; verbal and written
- Ability to effectively present in front of groups
- Results focused.
- Cultural leader and role model
- Great team player who encourages and enables collaboration inside and outside Quinn
- Empowers team in planning, decision making and execution
- Leads by coaching, inspiring, and motivating others
- Builder and developer of talent
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical thinker, developer of standard processes
- Data driven decision-maker
- Works independently with little supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial/non-structured environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. (Word/Powerpoint/Excel/Project)
- Willing to travel up to 50%
$130,000 – $165,000
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to Jobs@QuinnSnacks.com and include the Job Title in the Subject Line.