After having two energetic boys, Carolyn Harrington finally got her little baby girl, Maty. She was ecstatic! But that feeling faded quickly and turned to fear when she found out Maty was born with major heart defects that required Maty to endure three heart surgeries before the age of 5 and left her with a weakened immune system.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Carolyn was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just after Maty was born. Facing these challenges, Carolyn became frustrated with modern medicine. Little did she know that this frustration would be the catalyst for her inspiration. She began researching natural ways of healing. What started with a mission to keep her friends and family healthy through natural healing became what is now known as Maty’s Healthy Products.
Maty’s is focused on providing pure, all natural, and organic alternatives to traditional medication. When a shopper picks up a Maty’s product, she can smile because she recognizes every ingredient and doesn’t see a long list of scary side effects.
Join our movement and rethink your medicine cabinet with Maty’s whole food health alternatives!
Maty’s is seeking a highly motivated Staff Accountant to support the team by delivering timely and accurate processing of accounting transactions. This applicant must be an extremely organized self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
• Sales Forecast Management and Reporting
• Accounts Receivable Review
• Reconcile Production activity
• Monthly Bank Report and Reconciliations
• Record Sales, AR, AP, Inventory Activities
• Reconcile credit cards as needed
• Research customer deductions, claims etc.
• Reconcile supplier accounts as needed
• Other general accounting, financial or administrative functions as needed
• Cost Matrix Updates, weighted pricing and average margins
o Evaluate suppliers and costs
o Update POs, inventory holding account, updating item list
Customer Sales Order Processing
• Process customer and export orders as needed
• Coordinate export orders with 3rd Parties
• Maintain customer pricing lists and coordinate with Distributors
• Assist with new customer required forms
Education and Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience in accounting or related field, preferably in natural products industry
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
• Experience with QuickBooks (preferred)
• Detail oriented and experienced in follow- through and completion of projects
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Summer hours
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Fun, startup-like work environment
Please send inquiries to Kyle Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org.