The Kitchen Coop® provides premier co-manufacturing to emerging natural food companies.
The Kitchen Coop’s Mission is:
to make the world healthier and happier by producing quality food;
to make our people healthier and happier by practicing ethical collaboration;
to make our partners healthier and happier by providing excellent execution.
Oversees a variety of functions all intended to build and maintain a culture of service, quality, and excellence including, but not limited to: telecommunications, purchasing, document management, recruiting, payroll, and training support, event coordination, and other administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
• Helping to maintain operations documentation, including designing and enforcing filing systems for Recipes, Batch Logs, Quality Logs, Test Results, and Shipping & Receiving documentation
• Purchasing parts & supplies for Operations, including managing communications with all Equipment, supplies and repair vendors
• Managing communications with Sales Prospects, including processing receipts and feedback on prospect intake submissions and samples
• Managing the calendar of the President, including meeting agendas, minutes, and follow up assistance. Expectation to prepare each day notes for each meeting or call.
• Collecting reports from the Service Coordinator (POMP) and Production Supervisor (CPU) for weekly review.
• Answering the phone, responding to general requests and screening calls
• Maintaining the professional appearance of our front office areas.
• Executing company correspondence and communications with Clients, Prospects, Vendors, and Staff: emails, appointments, notices, bulletins, appointments, etc.
• Web content, social media content.
• Coordinating recruiting efforts including new hire document completion and orientation.
• Tracking employee training and enrichment programs.
• Administering the Time Clock and related systems, including troubleshooting for hourly staff
• Keeping the employee kitchen/break room stocked.
• Assist with any on-site event coordination including managing all the logistics for client visits, employee meetings, trainings and events.
Education: High school diploma or above.
Experience: Minimum one year experience as a Front Office coordinator, Receptionist, or other professional office position. Strong preference for someone with Food or Natural Products industry experience.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong computer skills.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet attendance guidelines including to adhering to hours of operation
• Ability to follow written and oral procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment or individually with minimal supervision.
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Ability to communicate professionally, knowledgeably and efficiently with a wide range of people.
Please send inquiries to Joelle Trubowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.