Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Who We Are
We are a super-nutrition natural food company with a well-established category leading brand. For over 30 years, we have provided health conscious consumers with great tasting organic and non-GMO plant-based and protein rich foods. Ancient Harvest is a category leader in both the quinoa and gluten-free markets:
#1 Quinoa Brand in the Natural and Grocery Channel
#2 Gluten Free Pasta Brand in the Natural Channel
#4 Gluten Free Pasta Brand in the Grocery Channel
Our mission is to return clean nutrition to American diets by replacing shallow grains—those with little nutritional value— with Ancient Greats—nutritionally dense, plant-based grains and seeds that have been consumed for millennia.
We are based in Golden, CO.
What You Will Do
As our Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of customer orders, shipments, inventory transactions and customer service to ensure our product gets to our customers on-time and in-full.
Specifically, you will:
• Coordinate the fulfillment of all outbound customer orders with our 3PL’s.
• Maintain and transfer inventory between multiple warehouse to deliver high customer service from all warehouse locations.
• Transact inventory receipts and shipments in our ERP/accounting system.
• Arrange inbound and outbound freight through our logistics carriers.
• Manage the EDI interface and troubleshoot EDI issues.
• Maintain high levels of data integrity and inventory accuracy in our ERP/accounting systems.
• Troubleshoot and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
• Work closely with our copackers on packaging deliveries and finished goods transfers to our 3PL warehouses.
• Communicate inventory issues to the sales team, brokers and internal stakeholders.
• Perform inventory counts, when needed.
• Work with finance to manage the process of receiving and fulfilling customer orders, including verifying accuracy of building orders, confirming receipt of orders by customer,
Who You Are
• A quick learner who can rapidly embrace a new organization, culture, and responsibilities
• A problem solver who can anticipate problems and proactively find resolutions.
• Customer oriented.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Enjoys working with data and working in ERP systems.
• Ability to build strong, repeatable processes.
• Of the highest integrity and character.
• Team-orientated and collaborative.
• 3+ years of experience in a logistics, supply chain or customer service role.
• Experience working with 3PL’s and copackers.
• Working with accounting/ ERP system.
• Experience working and thriving in a very lean environment.
• Experience at a consumer-packaged goods business with a strong sales and marketing culture
• Experience in Macola/Agility or similar ERP systems
• BS in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or other related discipline.
• Market base salary and annual bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive Benefit Package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Competitive PTO policy
If interested please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com