Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and pancake mixes. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Supply Planner, responsible for building and maintaining a top down SKU level production and inventory plan. The Supply Planner will report to the Director of Supply Chain. This applicant must be a highly motivated, extremely organized, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Foster and develop operational relationships across multiple co-manufacturing partners.
• Align with demand planning and finance to understand master scheduling drivers
• Develop production forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons across numerous co-manufacturing partners
• Use and maintain internal supply planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
• Provide input to the organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Closely coordinate and communicate production forecasts to material planner
• Responsible for Master Schedules for production and New Product Introduction, ensuring comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
• Identify gaps and reconcile planning parameters in ERP system
• Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various production forecasts to internal leadership and manufacturing partners
o Recommend inventory adjustments for operational forecasts
o Review promotional plans and inventory strategies with demand planning
• Participate in Integrated Business Planning process
o Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
o Provide input to volume planning (Latest Estimates / annual process)
• Facilitate and manage supply planning/vendor meetings
• Maintain supply planning system and software
o Maintain production parameters including MOQs, time fences, order intervals etc.
o Monitor trends in inventory on hand and customer service level
o Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence
• Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to supply planning process
• Experience in the consumer products industry preferred
• 3+ years experience planning experience, preferably in food manufacturing
• APICS certification a plus
• Must have excellent math and analytical skills
• Expert in Excel a must
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Health and dental insurance
• Summer hours, social office gatherings(will resume when safe)
• An ambitious, rapid-growth company with great culture
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to Alexis@purelyelizabeth.com