A Bit About The Role…
The Trade Analyst will partner with the Sales Operations team to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization’s revenue growth deliverables. This will require both exceptional analytical skills and strong collaboration with other functions, including Marketing and Finance.
- Perform in-depth analysis across multiple areas of trade spend to support accurate forecasting and accruals.
- Analyze effectiveness, efficiency, and ROI of key customer specific events.
- Assist in trade analysis of customers to identify risks & opportunities, and to help drive positive financial results vs forecast.
- Create and maintain all trade spend contracts in the TPM system in partnership with the Accounts Receivable team.
- Analyze trade deductions at month-end to ensure timely, accurately applied deductions to promotional events.
- Monitor accuracy of promotions loaded into the trade management system and are executed as agreed upon by Finance and Field Sales.
- Bring visibility, transparency, and analytical rigor to pricing and trade promotions.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Sales Operations Department.
Who We Want…
- Bachelor degree and / or 2-3 years of experience in sales, analytics, sales, marketing or related field preferred
- Experience within CPG industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Syndicated Data (IRI or Nielsen)
- Knowledge and experience in Excel, fluency in PowerPoint and MS Word skills required
- This position requires personal leadership and initiative, critical and strategic thinking, cross-functional collaboration, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and strong customer/channel knowledge and business acumen