Cresicor is a venture-backed high growth startup that aims to transform trade promotion management between manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (CPG companies) and their retailer partners. We’re developing an analytics-rich software system that replaces the current spreadsheet workflow that CPG companies use to manage their trade. Over the last few years, we have amassed a client base of industry leading brands and have helped them manage over a hundred million in trade dollars.
We are looking for a Finance guru with specific focus on Trade spend to join the Customer Success (CS) team! If you’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial sprit and technical aptitude, you’ll fit right in. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in and help shape our customer’s journey to the Cloud. As Cresicor’s Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will develop and manage the Cresicor support relationship amongst all clients by driving a high degree of satisfaction and referenceability particularly specializing in deductions and trade finance management. By engaging your customers using a consultative approach, you’ll position yourself as a preferred long-term strategic partner and serve as the trusted point of contact across their lifecycle: on-boarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
Sounds right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if this position sounds interesting to you. In the inquiry, please share your thoughts on:
**Describe the greatest impact you’ve made on a customer-facing team.**
Not looking for a novel here – just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!
# Duties & Key Responsibilities
– Train clients on proper usage of trade promotion management tool including deductions, reconciliation, broker commissions, accruals, audit
– Co-develop and lead implementation matters specific to customers, includes creating internal training curricula and schedules
– Build and secure long-term executive relationships with clients whilst providing guidance to help them maximize value
– Recommending business strategies based on Cresicor data insights that will help drive your client to achieve growth, profitability, and competitive success
– Gather and share solution requirements with internal teams that address future client needs
– Develop and maintain an internal network across customer’s organization, facilitating workshops on best known practices catalyzing organic growth
– Ensure timely and successful delivery of reporting and solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives
– Drive, manage and assist the renewal management process
– Answer client inquiries via chat function
– 3+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
– CPG Industry experience is a must
– Deductions and trade management experience is a must
– Previous account team management experience preferred
– Technical prowess with SaaS products preferred
– Experience working in a start-up and comfortable with change
– Strong executive presentation, communication, negotiating skills
– A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
# Additional Information
– Remote position (anywhere in the USA)
– Competitive salary and equity grant
– Healthcare, dental & vision reimbursement
– Unlimited PTO
– Equity grant within 365 days of working with organization, dependent on performance review
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Please reach out to email@example.com to apply!