Our client is an innovative company with a technology to transform low value plant based food ingredients into value-added ingredients which are high in protein and fiber, gluten free, allergen free, and non-GMO. This superfood ingredient can then be formulated into salty snacks, prepared foods, cereals, nutritional products and desserts.
The VP Marketing & Sales will develop the marketing and sales strategy, systems, processes, and structure, and will:
• Focus the marketing efforts to identify and target potential B2B food manufacturers and foodservice customers.
• Sell to the key target accounts directly and through distributors, working with R&D, new product development, marketing and purchasing in those companies. This includes negotiating agreements and pricing.
• Create the marketing materials.
• Communicate the marketing message through the media, social media and education of distribution partners.
• Provide marketing support for our customer’s new products which contain our ingredients.
The ideal experience includes:
• Over 5 years of food ingredient marketing or sales experience in customer facing roles.
• Strong strategic, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
• Strong drive and passion to grow an exciting business.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Braun Resources is an executive search firm delivering exceptional talent to the CPG (consumer packaged goods), food manufacturing, and natural product industries. We specialize in sales, marketing, category management, trade marketing, and senior executive positions. Email resume to tom@BraunResources.com