How is Naturally Boulder Serving this Community Through the COVID-19 Crisis?
Here’s the Latest:
In times of crises, well-functioning communities gather together to provide and receive resources and peace of mind. And we will, indeed, continue to gather as a thriving Naturally Boulder community. It’s what we do so well. But, at least through May, we will assemble virtually to continue to learn and network. Together, we’ll model the resiliency of this organic and natural products industry.
We will keep this page updated with pertinent and timely information.
Naturally Boulder is:
– Shifting all of our events online through May
– Offering free access to our March and April online events
– Providing full refunds to people who had already registered for March and April events
– Postponing our 16th annual Spring Fling (we’ll keep you informed as party plans develop!)
– Aggregating online resources to help people and businesses navigate a time of crisis.
Please continue reading for a list of resources!
We love our community and we prioritize your health above all. We are closely monitoring this rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic and will immediately notify registrants of event changes should they become necessary.
Be well, friends.
– Naturally Boulder Staff and Board of Directors
Additional Subjects will be added as resources aggregate from our community.
Event Cancellation Support
- To offer or receive support for brands impacted by the cancellation of industry gatherings (Expo West, SXSW, etc.), click here.
- Companies involved with manufacturing or with co-packers, please consider these operational suggestions.
Food Security – Donations & Volunteerism
- To receive food aid or contribute to BVSD Emergency Nourishment Stations, click here.
- Community Food Share relies heavily on its volunteer workforce and is actively looking for new volunteers. They are asking community members who are healthy, not in a high-risk group, and have not traveled internationally or on a recent cruise, to consider signing up for a volunteer shift through communityfoodshare.org/volunteer.
natural & organic products brands
Please donate food to local
students & families
Approximately 10,000 Boulder students are at risk for food insecurity due to school closures and the economic impact of the pandemic. They don’t know where their next meal will come from. As a Naturally Boulder community member, you can help fill the gap and provide real food nourishment to students and families in need. Learn more.
How can I donate food from my company?
To donate pallets of food or food samples on behalf of your company, please enter your information in this publicly editable Google sheet, or to reach out confidentially, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company is willing to help transport donated product from other brands, please email email@example.com.
Can I make a financial donation?
Yes, BVSD is accepting financial donations for this effort. Please visit School Food Project and click the “Donate Now” button to contribute.
Can I make a personal food donation?
BVSD does not currently have the capacity to accept individual donations of non-perishables; however, local nonprofit Community Food Share accepts personal food donations between Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM. We encourage any individual interested in making a donation to visit communityfoodshare.org/donations.
Can I volunteer?
BVSD is not currently seeking volunteers.
However, Community Food Share relies heavily on its volunteer workforce and is actively looking for new volunteers. They are asking community members who are healthy, not in a high-risk group, and have not traveled internationally or on a recent cruise, to consider signing up for a volunteer shift through communityfoodshare.org/volunteer.
Can I donate pet food?
BVSD does not have the capacity to accept pet food donations, but we encourage interested parties to donate to Colorado Pet Pantry.
Do you accept perishable goods?
Yes, BVSD does accept perishable and refrigerated/frozen goods but we ask that you contact them first to confirm logistics. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Can I donate products meant for adults, such as caffeinated tea?
Absolutely. BVSD’s packages are meant to nourish all family members, adults included. You are welcome to donate products meant for adults if they are aligned with BVSD’s goal to provide nourishing, healthy food to families in need.
How else can I help?
We urge you to share this information to your own network, whether that means posting on social media or forwarding our emails to relevant contacts. Help us get the word out so we can support our community together.