More than 140 companies, from large to small to start-ups, help provide the financial support that makes Naturally Boulder programs possible. Our Sponsors are our greatest support system, and we sincerely thank you.
The Naturally Boulder Code of Ethics
The Naturally Boulder Code of Ethics expresses the common values of this organization and guides our community in the decisions we make. As a Naturally Boulder member, you pledge to uphold this Code of Ethics, acknowledging your responsibility to our planet, industry, and fellow Naturally Boulder members.
The Naturally Boulder community strives to:
- Be mindful of our Mission, which is to nurture conscious growth, leadership and innovation in the Colorado natural products community;
- Be mindful of our Vision, which is that Naturally Boulder creates a healthier, more conscious world that prioritizes the products and practices represented by the Colorado natural products community;
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other Naturally Boulder members, working together to advance the natural products industry;
- Be inclusive, fair and respectful to employers, employees, associates, competitors, customers, and in all business or professional relationships;
- Show dignity, respect, and kindness to all event attendees. Naturally Boulder has the right to ask a violator of this Code of Ethics to leave our events and may cancel his/her membership and/or sponsorship;
- Value connection and provide a platform for education, dialogue and generous sharing to help the Colorado natural products community grow with integrity and higher purpose;
- Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and honor the excellence in business that will accelerate growth of the Colorado natural products community;
- Nurture a culture of shared ideas, collaboration and mentorship within the Naturally Boulder community.
Boulder and Colorado’s Front Range communities are on the cutting edge of innovation in sustainable food and agriculture, with a long history of successful business formation and growth.