The Naturally Boulder Forums are curated cohorts of professionals with similar responsibilities within their respective companies. Each Forum assembles every other month for a 90 minute, professionally facilitated meeting. Topics are developed by the group, spanning professional and personal subjects. Forum groups often invite industry experts to present insights for business or inner-directed growth. These small group experiences provide tremendous value and opportunity to build relationships on many levels.
Interested in being a Forum sponsor?
Interested in joining a Forum?
All Forum members and participants must be Naturally Boulder members in good standing.
Participants must be decision makers within their company, usually with a title of Director or higher.
Participation in a forum is included with your annual Naturally Boulder membership.
- an individual may only belong to one Forum and must be a current member of Naturally Boulder
- forums are limited to 20 members, and your seat is not transferrable
- we ask for a one year commitment to your forum participation, with 6 total meetings
- if you miss two meetings in a row, you will be asked to recommit or allow your seat to be given to a new member
- a company can only have one member in each individual Forum (i.e. only one sales person in the Sales Forum)
- a company can have multiple employees in various Forums (i.e. one in CFO Forum, one in Sales Forum, etc.)
- forum conversations are confidential, to allow for open discussions across a broad range of topics
- we accept new members twice a year, in June and December. Applications for this round must be submitted by December 30th at 5pm MT.
Please note, forum applications are reviewed twice a year, in June and December.
"*" indicates required fields
- Bentley Marketing
- Future Fit Foods
- Hello Fresh
- Honeycomb Strategies
- New Hope Network
- Pet Sustainability Coalition
- Purely Elizabeth
- Rodale Organic Institute