The Naturally Boulder Forums are curated cohorts of brand members with similar responsibilities within their respective companies. Topics are developed by the group, spanning professional and personal subjects. Forums are roundtable discussions and the groups often invite industry experts to present insights for business or personal growth. These small group experiences provide tremendous value and opportunity to build relationships on many levels.
We recognize two sponsors per forum - service providers, experts in the forum subject matter. Sponsors are invited to the meetings (every other month - 6 times a year) and encouraged to participate in them. Sponsors are asked to provide value on a topic when they can and to share knowledge with the other members.
Participants must be decision makers within their company, usually with a title of Director or higher.
Participation in a forum is included with your annual Naturally Boulder membership.
- an individual may only belong to one Forum and must be a current member of Naturally Boulder
- forum members must be with a brand; if you are a service provider looking to get involved, please consider sponsoring a forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see what opportunities are available
- forums are limited to 20 members, and your seat is not transferrable
- we ask for a one year commitment to your forum participation, with 6 total meetings
- if you miss two meetings in a row, you will be asked to recommit or allow your seat to be given to a new member
- a company can only have one member in each individual Forum (i.e. only one sales person in the Sales Forum)
- a company can have multiple employees in various Forums (i.e. one in CFO Forum, one in Sales Forum, etc.)
- forum conversations are confidential, to allow for open discussions across a broad range of topics
- we accept new members twice a year, in June and December.
Please note, forum applications are reviewed twice a year, in June and December.
"*" indicates required fields
- Berri Organics
- Enrich Foods – Great River Organic Milling
- Farma Brands
- Gt’s Living Food
- Healist Naturals
- Jack & Annies
- Kate Cash Consulting
- Madhava Cocomels
- Rowdy Mermaid
- Sunset Strategic Brands
- Synergy Sales Consulting Group
- The Good Crisp Company
- The Mochi Ice Cream Company
- Bentley Marketing
- Future Fit Foods
- Hello Fresh
- Honeycomb Strategies
- New Hope Network
- Pet Sustainability Coalition
- Rodale Organic Institute
- Spinster Sisters