Summer of Service – Metro Caring
Jul 15 - Sept 30
Naturally Boulder and Metro Caring are back for
another impactful summer of service!
When: Various dates July-September
Where: Metro Caring Fresh-Foods Market (1100 E. 18TH Avenue, Denver, 80218)
Metro Caring and Naturally Boulder are joining forces for another summer season of volunteer days to support Metro Caring’s mission to nourish our neighbors and end hunger at its root. Sign up today for one of fifteen opportunities to be a cart attendant, re-stocker, garden specialist, sorter, and more at Metro Caring’s Fresh-Foods Market.
Where to Meet:
Please use the off-site parking, about two blocks from Metro Caring (1100 E. 18TH Avenue, Denver). A volunteer coordinator will reach out to you a week before your volunteer day to provide more detailed meeting instructions.
What to Wear & Bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you might be okay with
getting a little dirty.
- Closed-toe shoes.
- A water bottle and snacks if you choose.f
About Metro Caring
Help Share the Mission
1) Please take photos and videos to share your experience over social media.
2) Tag Metro Caring and Naturally Boulder in your posts.
3) Use #nbcares and #mcnbsummerofservice for a chance to be featured in Metro Caring or Naturally Boulder’s social media!
Are you a Naturally Boulder member whose brand is donating product to Metro Caring?
Help us share the story of collaborative impact in our communities any time of year by following those same three steps (with the exception of #mcnbsummerofservice).
- Monday, July 15th from: 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday August 2nd from 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Monday, August 5th from: 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday August 9th from 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Monday, August 12th from: 12:00pm-3:30p
- Thursday August 15th from 12:30pm-3:00pm
- Monday, August 19th from: 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday August 23rd from 9:00am-12:30pm
- Friday August 23rd from 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Monday, August 26th from: 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday Sept 6th from 12:00pm-3:30pm
- Friday Sept 13th from 9:00am-12:30pm
- Thursday Sept 26th from 12:30pm-3:00pm
- Friday Sept 27th from 9:00am-12:30pm
- Monday, Sept 30th from: 12:00pm-3:30pm